Review Highlights
One of best adventure activity parks we have ever visited.

This place offers a large number of 'tree' activities, high quality materials, friendly staff and... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2018
PieterImhof1
Hoevelaken, The Netherlands
via mobile
What a great place!

I went here with my son of 6,5 yo and he absolutely loved this place; As he is 125cm tall, he could... read more

Reviewed 25 July 2017
koenbali
kontich

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My two boys now 8 and 11 really love climbing the trees; We always are very good welcomed by the crew and have to mandatory go through the basis training; When that is done you are free to go climbing, this year we did all blue and red together. BUT even did a black course with the 11 year old one, really difficult but great fun. Yes we will back!

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Very well organised with different levels to challenge all ages and abilities. A course for small children challenged our 3 year old who loved being able to wear the same equipment as the bigger children and adults. The blue course was great for our 7 year old although she needed an adult up there with her. Lots more challenging courses as well. Best to allow plenty of time as you can stay all day once you have paid.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very nice escape from anything you have ever done on a skiing holiday ! Just leave your ski's, buckle up and go down the mountain in a truly amazing style and fashion

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Our three children (10, 8 & 6 years old) had the most enjoyable time visiting X-Trees - highly recommended!

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed 25 August 2013

What an experience for a grandmother.
I didn't think that was on my bucket list for a 68yr old did it for my grandchildren and loved it .

Date of experience: July 2013