“Best meal of our hols”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Quality of the Argentinian steaks here is very high, ours were cooked to perfection and tasted so good. If you crave a steak don’t hesitate to come here, you can find cheaper steaks in more local restaurants, but doubt the flavour would be this good. Also have different sizes to suit your appetite (or greed!)

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Came back to Angus and Hereford upon returning to Garrucha, as the last time we came earlier in the year had a fantastic experience with a beautifully cooked steak.
Did not disappoint again!!! Food was excellent, as was the staff hosting.
This time we ordered the mixed grill for two people, it all came on a hot sizzling metal carrier: steak, chicken, ribs, pork, sausage, you name it. All cooked a perfect medium like we asked (where appropriate). Served with chips and side salad.
I'm glad I came to try this place again because, once again, the food was excellent. The chap who manages the grill is an excellent chef, and I'll continue to come to this restaurant as long as I keep visiting Garrucha!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Pleasant restaurant with good staff. My husband had the large rib eye steak said it was excellent too rare for me to try and I had chicken which was also very good.
We shall go again.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I have never had steak so good, the fillet just melts in your mouth. It is cooked on an open griddle and is superb. We have been there once this year and twice last year and it never disappoints. The desserts are good too, tiramisu is a dream.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Incredible food... everyone out of our 14 strong party loved the food. The steak in particular was brilliant. Living in London I have access to a lot of good steaks and this was very much on par. Our server Alina was fantastic too, she let us practice our Spanish and was very patient with us. Highly recommend.