All reviews upgraded to a suite first class high standard reception area food was lovely an overnight stay my mum would highly recommend this hotel set menu few drinks beef reception staff afternoon tea full scottish breakfast wedding party following morning great night
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We have visited this hotel on numerous occasions eg lunch, dinner ( formal and informal ). We have also attended a wedding and witnessed the beautiful setting for photographs taken on the grounds having champagne under the lovely white pagoda. Lunch menus are very reasonable ie £12.95 for a three course and Sunday roast is also on offer.

Date of stay: May 2018
RAD-Hotel-Group, Manager at Radstone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear mmcc60,

Thank you for this lovely review. I am delighted that you have had such enjoyable and memorable occasions here at the hotel.

I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to all the staff here at the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Hadn't been here for a while and pleased to say it's still of a high standard. The room was bright and airy, bed was very comfortable and the shower was superb, though the tiles on the bathroom floor are in need of a bit of TLC.

The chicken stuffed with haggis was excellent, as was the cheeseboard which had me well beaten. Breakfast was equally good, whilst the staff are friendly and helpful.

Still highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RAD-Hotel-Group, Manager at Radstone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Damian T,

Thank you for this fantastic review. I am delighted that we are still exceeding your expectations when you visit the hotel. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our Head Chef and to the rest of the team within the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This place is a new find of my Husband and myself - foodies to the core!! We hit on this place just by chance and boy were we delighted!!! Great menu, fantastic portions, really good value too! The staff are so nice, attentive but not intrusive and very funny! We first hit here a few months ago on a Monday night and its was 'Grill Night'. Where else would you get a whole meal - this included steak with a sauce - for under £11 that was to such a high standard, great portions, presentation was immaculate - pea shoots as garnish - no this meal was of a very high standard and how they are making a profit at under £11 - we were astonished! Every course was of the same high standard of quality, presentation and portion size. OUTSTANDING! The décor is also very smart and toilets were so clean, you could have eaten your dinner in there! Guys keep doing what your doing - WONDERFUL!!

Room tip: I found the whole place to be very quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Catherine1066,

Thank you for this fab reveiw.

I am delighted that you and your husband have had such an enjoyable experience in our Opal Restaurant. Grill Night has became on of our most popular nights. Keep your eyes pealed on social media as we will soon be launching a Tapas Night through the week.
I will be sure to pass on your comments to all the team here at the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is an excellent hotel. We had our Golden Wedding Celebration in February and have also returned for Dinner The food is first class with plenty of choices. All the staff are very pleasant and helpful.

Date of stay: February 2018

Dear Marion T,

Thank you for this fab review.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed many visits to the hotel for special occasions and family dinners. I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to all the staff in the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My Friends had their wedding here and the set up was great. The food, the staff, the function rooms and the accommodation had everything you would want or need!

On leaving the hotel to go home there were no taxis available so one of the staff took me home using his on car. This is service you can’t pay for!

Would definite recommend all aspects of this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Smith_0626,

Thank you for this 5 star review. I am delighted that you enjoyed celebrating your friends Wedding here at the Radstone Hotel, and will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to all the team here at the hotel and will try to find out the member of staff that was so generous to give you a lift home.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.