“Fantastic service”

Premier Limos
Ranked #4 of 11 things to do in Long Eaton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Premier Limos offer's City Tours & Airport Transfer's from the regional airports in the East Midlands and all international airports in the UK. We provide a personal service from start to finish that is tailored to your request and type of service required on your visit. From a simple airport to hotel service to a all day hire for groups to visit attractions we are at your service 24/7, we even cater to weddings, school proms, birthdays & royal ascot and many other race days across the country.
Reviewed 28 July 2016

The best limo service in Nottingham. On time, smart and Friendly. The car was clean and 5*. We will definitely Use them again in the future!

limovaleter, Owner at Premier Limos, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Thank you James Sylvester for your kind review on your recent hire with our self's. We hope you and your friends enjoyed the Wave Limo and we look forward to hopefully seeing you all again for another fabulous occasion.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I hired for my daughters prom, the girls loved it. The service was fantastic,friendly and very professional.The girls had a great night and enjoyed the whole experience.I would highly recommend Premier Limos and use again myself if i need to. Thankyou

limovaleter, Owner at Premier Limos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Hi Donna

Thank you for your kind word's and review of our Limo Service for your daughters prom night. We was so pleased to be part of this fabulous occasion and that everyone had a fantastic time on the way to there Prom Night.

We look forward to being of service to you again in the future with our stretch limousine.

All the best to you and the students

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I have used Premier Limos a few times now. The car is a 'Wave' limo and you can tell the owner goes the extra mile to make sure the car is kept in tip top condition. There's little extras that are also very welcome. The driver is always dressed immaculate and very polite but sociable. They are also very punctual which is a bug bear of mine where other companies have let me down. I've used other limo companies in the past but wouldn't go anywhere else now. I've recommended to friends and family for their weddings, kids proms, parties etc and everyone has always been really happy with the service. Highly recommended.

limovaleter, Owner at Premier Limos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Dear Maid Marion
Thank you for such a kind & detailed review of the service you have received from Premier Limos on the occasions that you have hired our self's.

It is always a joy to know that my hard work pays off to making sure your limo hire experience goes beyond not only yourself but also your fellow passenger's expectations, And that we stand out from the crowed in limousine hire.

I look forward to welcoming you aboard the wave on the next big occasion.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I hired Premier limos for my daughters 11th birthday party. Chris was professional from the moment the girls were picked up from school, he made sure they were all settled in the limo, served their non alcoholic fizz, looked after their music tastes. The girls were driven around like VIP's until time for their meal. Chris was back to collect at time promised and didn't stop until every child was dropped home and left feeling like a superstar. My daughter enjoyed every minute of her Premier limo experience.....Thank you :) I will recommend everytime!

Dear AF

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with Premier Limos for your daughters 11th birthday party.

We aim to give every passenger the superstar VIP treatment as for many this will be the first time being in a limo and has to be the best time that they will remember for a life time.

We look forward to being of service to you and your daughters friends again in the future for another Limo VIP Birthday party in style.