Open today: 09:30 - 19:00
Review Highlights
50th Birthday

What an absolutely fantastic start to a fantastic 50th birthday party celebration. Arrived on time... read more

Reviewed 21 November 2017
Wooldridge05
via mobile
My daughters Ruby's 11th birthday party

Premier Limos are a fantastic limousine company. My daughter Ruby had her 11th Birthday yesterday... read more

Reviewed 13 September 2017
lrslandscapemt
Derby, United Kingdom

All reviews birthday party fizz company driver photos
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I hired for my daughters prom, the girls loved it. The service was fantastic,friendly and very professional.The girls had a great night and enjoyed the whole experience.I would highly recommend Premier Limos and use again myself if i need to. Thankyou

Date of experience: June 2016
limovaleter, Owner at Premier Limos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Hi Donna

Thank you for your kind word's and review of our Limo Service for your daughters prom night. We was so pleased to be part of this fabulous occasion and that everyone had a fantastic time on the way to there Prom Night.

We look forward to being of service to you again in the future with our stretch limousine.

All the best to you and the students

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I have used Premier Limos a few times now. The car is a 'Wave' limo and you can tell the owner goes the extra mile to make sure the car is kept in tip top condition. There's little extras that are also very welcome. The driver is always dressed immaculate and very polite but sociable. They are also very punctual which is a bug bear of mine where other companies have let me down. I've used other limo companies in the past but wouldn't go anywhere else now. I've recommended to friends and family for their weddings, kids proms, parties etc and everyone has always been really happy with the service. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2016
limovaleter, Owner at Premier Limos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Dear Maid Marion
Thank you for such a kind & detailed review of the service you have received from Premier Limos on the occasions that you have hired our self's.

It is always a joy to know that my hard work pays off to making sure your limo hire experience goes beyond not only yourself but also your fellow passenger's expectations, And that we stand out from the crowed in limousine hire.

I look forward to welcoming you aboard the wave on the next big occasion.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I hired Premier limos for my daughters 11th birthday party. Chris was professional from the moment the girls were picked up from school, he made sure they were all settled in the limo, served their non alcoholic fizz, looked after their music tastes. The girls were driven around like VIP's until time for their meal. Chris was back to collect at time promised and didn't stop until every child was dropped home and left feeling like a superstar. My daughter enjoyed every minute of her Premier limo experience.....Thank you :) I will recommend everytime!

Date of experience: October 2015

Dear AF

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with Premier Limos for your daughters 11th birthday party.

We aim to give every passenger the superstar VIP treatment as for many this will be the first time being in a limo and has to be the best time that they will remember for a life time.

We look forward to being of service to you and your daughters friends again in the future for another Limo VIP Birthday party in style.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

We booked premier limos for our wedding and could not have been happier. The service was outstanding and the car looks fantastic. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2016
limovaleter, Owner at Premier Limos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Dear Rob

We are thrilled you had a fantastic time on your wedding day with Premier Limos, it was such a joy to be part of very a special day with you and your wedding party who travelled in comfort and style during the big day.

We wish you both all the best & look forward to meeting you all again in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Booked a Limo to treat my mum for her 80th birthday. A professional and friendly service from start to finish - mum was made to feel very special. Great value for money - I would definitely recommend for all ages!

Date of experience: May 2016

Dear J0seyann

It sure was Fabulous to be part of such big occasion on your mother's 80's birthday celebration's and a joy to know you all during your limo party with Premier Limos.

We look forward to meeting you all again in the future for another most fabulous limo party in Las Vegas Style.