All reviews honesty bar overlooking the garden pleasant garden lovely little hotel guest house four poster home from home fish pond small hotel sitting room breakfast was excellent good size guildford area lovely room comfortable bed one night stay cooked breakfast
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for business before a long few days driving abroad for work. It is located on an easy to find road, well lit.
Upon arrival I rang the bell and was greeted by a superb host, Katherine, who offered to take my bags and show me the room. Katherine took time to make conversation and feel like the hotel was home from home.
The room was excellent and had all the amenities I would require, even a fancy shower! The bed was comfortable and I had a good night sleep which is what I was there for.
Usually I find hotels functional and there for a basic need almost emotionless. With Asperion I found you get the benefits you look for in a hotel but with the personal side you find from a bed and breakfast.

I will be returning!!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Anttessex
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Clean and well decorated to a decent standard. The kingsized bed was a prerequisite and was only let down by polycotton sheets. The bathroom was modern with an excellent shower. There is an honesty bar but drinks are quite costly. Breakfast is to a good standard.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tonyrQ2650GN
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

I found this hotel very easy to book and we paid £89 for 2 of us for one night including breakfast..we arrived about 5pm and we were made to feel very welcome and was shown around very clean and well presented..we paid on arrival and were given a key to open room door and front door we had a room at the back over looking beautiful garden..room was a bit small it was a superior double i had trouble plugging in my phone charger cause if u moved bed away from socket to get plug in it moved the bed closer to bathroom door which couldnt open fully with bed there..if socket was further up wall would be much better the ceiling light could do with a clean as dead flys in or its dirt..did find some m and m chocolates under edge of bed!!.bed was very comfortable and very clean lovely bathroom with nice shower. room was very quiet. breakfast was from 7-9am and it was really good a selection of ceareals fresh fruit salad milk orange juice and water in jugs butter and jams nutella and marmite we had tea and toast scrambled eggs and smoked salmon and sausage and pouched egg it was all really nice perfect and the lady serving was lovely and couldnt be more helpfull..we went out in evening to g live we got taxi it was £12 there and £16 on way back overall we loved it it suited what we needed.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Natasha W
Reviewed 21 October 2018

Upon arrival, staff were extremely professional, courteous and informative about the hotel and it’s fscilities. Although they do not serve food from Friday to Sunday, when they do, it’s extremely good, well presented and timely. Rooms were comfortable and clean, the showers were great. The honesty bar and lounge is very nice.

Room Tip: I would suggest requesting the second floor with the garden view. The service, cleanliness and rooms are excellent.
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynne A
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Delightful “boutique” hotel with good service and tasty breakfast. Efficient & aimiable staff. Pleasant outlook. Good value in an expensive part of the world. Exceptional bathroom. Comfortable & warm. Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple