“Special trip”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

person found this review helpful

Danielle...
“Stunning apartment!!”
Reviewed 20 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Well what can I say! What a perfect apartment to stay in. The apartment itself is stunning. Beautifully decorated with amazing attention to detail. The owners have literally thought of everything. Together with the most spectacular view. I was born and raised two minutes away from the apartment but have brought my children up in the south of England. I brought my 18year old son with me to show him my roots and visit family and this apartment made our whole experience absolutely perfect!!! Thank you so much and we can’t wait to book it again. X
Danielle

10 Dec 2017
Thank you Danielle ! Appreciate you taking the time to write a positive and detailed review
We’re delighted you had such a nice visit and hope to see you again sometime
Jean-Paul...
“Brilliantly organised, spacious sea-view apartment.”
Reviewed 4 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

We were visiting family in Gateshead and normally check in to a comfortable but small standard hotel room. Having done a lot of that recently we decided to look for something nicer by the sea and found this wonderful apartment.
All of the descriptions and reviews are correct. It is a very spacious place to be, which really felt like a home with everything you could need for a great weekend or longer. We were really impressed with the level of provisions, from the comfortable beds to kitchen equipment and massive 8 ring cooker, the large range of dvd's, games and books, really quick internet connection and most helpfully a parking permit for the street outside.
The view over the North Sea is beautiful and a real treat to sit in front of first thing in the morning. It is located on the main promenade so the award winning sandy beach is literally over the road. Also over the road is a great cafe which does a very tasty full English breakfast and the largest bowl of porridge we have ever been served.
Tynemouth looked like a great place to stay with an aquarium and 'Lost World' park for the family visits, which we will be recommending to our son and his family. Unfortunately we didn't get to eat out in Tynemouth but we did drive around and it looked like there are some very good restaurants as listed on TripAdvisor.
Overall we weren't visiting for long but really enjoyed what time we had and will definitely return for longer on our next visit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Dec 2017
Thank you for your time writing such a positive and detailed review !! We’re delighted you had a nice stay and enjoyed your stay so much
Hope to see you again soon
Lesley O
“Summer Holiday”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This is the second time I have spent a holiday in this apartment with my daughter and granddaughters. Both times we have had a wonderful time. Everything was wonderful.
I have one problem though. I have still not received my deposit back after a month and have been unable to find out why.
My booking reference is BR2256654. I would be pleased if someone could deal with this for me.

Many thanks
Lesley Oldham

13 Sep 2017
We are surprised to read the comments relating to the deposit issue having previously advised you this week the deposit is refunded direct from TripAdvisor, and we suggested you just speak to TA to resolve this, which we understand you have not done yet.
Again, If you contact TripAdvisor they will resolve this and duly refund, as you have likely just submitted incorrect refund instructions
Coastal80...
Newcastle, UK
“Great location, great views, great apartment!”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for 3 weeks visiting friends and family and it was the perfect location. The apartment itself was spacious and well decorated - perfect for our family of 4 - a real home from home. We return to the area regularly to visit friends and family so will be back!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Aug 2017
Thanks for the positive feedback
We're pleased you enjoyed your stay
Hope to see you again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing