“Simple, but wonderful place for see food diner! Gluten free friendly!”
Review of La Scorpacciata

La Scorpacciata
Ranked #12 of 588 Restaurants in Fiumicino
Price range: US$27 - US$41
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Scorpacciata offers a simple and genuine dining, oriented mainly to the flavors of the sea, preferring the formula of the tasting menu at a fixed price. This allows us to combine quality and quantity while keeping a price affordable and accessible to all pockets. In addition to the tasting menu, substantial, complete and convenient, you can choose the a la carte menu for those who prefer it.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were there for diner. We were lucky to get a table with no reservation. The restaurant was full after few minutes. They offer two menus, both with the same great 7 antipasti and different main dishes. Everything was delicious and served very quickly. Staff is doing a great job here. We were served by Marco and thanks a lot for a great evening! There was no problem to offer my gluten free wife a a gluten free substitutes of antipasti. Fantastic atmosphere of local, friendly, cosy place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 928)

3 - 7 of 1 929 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We're spending the night in Fiumacino, getting a flight home to Canada tomorrow and had the good fortune to have a meal at La Scorpacciata on the waterfront in Fiumacino. It was fantastic! The place was booked but we were able to get a table as we were showed up at about 7:30. We had the prix fixe dinner, for €23, we had 7 tapas type seafood dishes that were amazing! My husband and I both had seafood pasta and it was exceptional! The service was great and it was one of the best meals we had during our 3 week trip to Italy and Malta. Totally recommend this restaurant!!!!

1  Thank MVCanada
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A solo with one night in Fiumincino, I found Scorpacciata highly recommended on Trip Advisor and focused on getting a quality seafood dinner before flying home. Calling ahead, I found they were full but they said to come later. W/o my smartphone I kept walking by this small restaurant on a side street. Finding it at 10 pm, it was still full but with encouragement from Marco to come back later. I found a place to sit across the street working on my computer until Marco came to find me at about 11 pm. Without time for the full 7 courses before closing, We discussed more a la carte possibilities and I took Marco's suggestions. All in all, my best dinner in two weeks in Italy. Worth the wait. And yes, it's a valued local experience. I think I was the only tourist there. And eating so late and sleeping even later helped me move toward Toronto time.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped at Fuimicino overnight to catch an early plane out of Rome. After spending a week in Sorrento and eating at most of the better restaurants there we decided to eat here based on good reviews. We were pleasantly surprised how good the food was. Very tasty and good value for money. La Scorpaccia turned out to be our favorite restaurant this trip to Italy.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice restaurant, delicious dinner, good service! We come to the Rome to this dinner, it was worth! Grazzie!!!