“Lovely cappuccino”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

this morning I went to the village for a walk in the shops, and with my husband we stopped at the pantry "Dunne and Crescenzi" for a breakfast. we ordered two cappuccinos and we were surprised by the skill of barista, the cappuccinos were really good and its had a fantastic drawing on the top. we chatted a bit with the guy who is called David, very kind and friendly. we'll be back soon to visit him.

DunneCrescenzi, Guest Relations Manager at L'Officina by Dunne and Crescenzi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear kathleendoyle62,

Thank you for your kind review, we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the cappuccinos prepared by our skilled Barista David!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently tried this restaurant. I regularly eat out. The bruschetta was bland and flavorless. The wine had something floating in it. They changed it for me. Main course was penne prawns. Very bland. I love Italian food and this is not it. I’ve had nicer microwaved ready made meals. Everything lacked flavour. Environment is more like a cafe than a restaurant. It’s trying to be something it’s not.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Where to start this is a lovely little restaurant with an amazing Italian menu.
It was my First time in Kildare and a memorable experience it was after eating at this restaurant. I had the amtrciana speggtti, it was superb. I was greeted by a lovely blonde girl who I presumed was the manager, she made me feel very welcome and made my visit a very pleasant one. It is extremely hard to find someone nowadays like her who is extremely passionate about italian food and serving their customers.

DunneCrescenzi, Guest Relations Manager at L'Officina by Dunne and Crescenzi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Irish_food_critic,

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your recent visit to the restaurant (and your first visit to Kildare Village!)
Thank you for your kind review it means a lot to the team!
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Popped in for a quick bite mid shop. Had a toasted panini type sandwich and it was well priced and v. tasty. Staff were friendly. Tables cleaned quickly. Lots of food options and a really useful venue option when you want a quick bite in KV.

Dear love2travel0000,

Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent visit to our Gourmet Pantry.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Hello everybody !

I just want write a few words on this restaurant "L'officina". I have been with my family in this restaurant Today. I am delighted to have eaten down, the staff is really nice and friendly.

The cook ? OMG I love the Goat Cheese salad !! She is very good, and generous. My parents ate the pasta. They are very good.

I can not wait to return !!!

Dear Victoria,

We're so glad to hear that your family enjoyed their recent lunch with us.
Your kind review means a lot to the team!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.