“Awesome MTB ride”
Review of Nosara MTB & Surf

Nosara MTB & Surf
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are 100% locally owned company built on the desire to share all of our amazing adventures here in Costa Rica. We love meeting and learning from people from all over the world. Come join us so we can share our favorite local spots that you would not be able to find on your own unless you jump on a ride with us - On a Surfboard or a Bike! Our commitment to you is to provide the highest quality! Pura Vida!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I loved my 2 hr ride - steep up, great views, steep down then along Guiones beach. Beautiful with a decent Lapierre full sus. Thanks guys.

All reviews
"shop"
"surf"
"beach"

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Took several lessons with Andres during our week long trip to Guiones. He was clear, warm and precise with instruction as well as just being very easy to hang out with - a wonderful guy. My surfing has greatly improved thanks to him. Maria Jose - the shop manager - was very helpful and accommodating. And, we'll miss Marley the shop dog who accompanied my wife and I as we visited the coves on a day off from the waves. Fair prices, wonderful people.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I went out with Ricardo as part of a private tour, just me and him for 2 hours of fun riding.
He was patient as we went up some very steep hills and down some equally steep and tricky ones!
The views were spectacular up high and finishing along the beach was great fun.
Thanks Ricardo.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

WOW!!! From begning to end this tour is amazing. My wife and I enjoy riding bikes but have very limited experience riding mountain bike trails. Ricardo was our guide and he is a talent bike rider as well as an extremely kind and and focused guide. He customized the ride to fit our ability and made sure we comfortable at all times. \

The equipment he uses is new, clean and very good quality.

I can not recommend this tour enough. It is simply the best thing to do when visiting the area.

1  Thank Caymanltd
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 May 2017

We were staying some 1 hour from Nosara in Samara and were very keen to get out on a heavy duty ride and experience the country side, what a great plan! Had heard about Nosara MTB & Surf thru my surfer son and as it turned out this seemed to be the preeminent MTB establishment in the entire area. We were very impressed with the owner and our guide Ricardo Moraga. Many different options including almost 10km of hard beach, single track and our particular poison, awesome hills. We focused on a 680 m hill climb, over 6km's up, with sections at over 15%. Very beautiful and peaceful area, glorious views, finished with 7 km on the beach which was the cherry on top. About 3 hours in total, but Ricardo will customize to the level of the group. We liked the fact that we had 2 guides so part of the group could peel off when the going got a little too challenging. As we found out later, Ricardo will 'come to you' and we learned that there were good trials in a variety of areas within a 50 KM radius of the shop. Ricardo is a superb biker and very encouraging, flawless english and clearly a good businessman.