“Like in Italy!!”

Price range: US$9 - US$14
Description: A
Description: A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been there for dinner with my sister and we literally felt like in Italy. We are both italian and we loved the food! I ordered homemade Ravioli filled with Spinach and Ricotta with a Butter-Sage Salsa and my sister had the Gnocchi with Tomato Sauce. Accompanied by a glass of Pinot Grigio and we were in heaven. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I had never had handmade pasta and it was amazing. Pesto is made in house. We have been here 4 times in our week visit to Nosara. We never had a bad experience, truly authentic.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We ate dinner here by recommendation of Moana and enjoyed it very much. The pasta was delicious and the mozzarella and tomato salad was very good. The owner is also super friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I LOVE Cafe Fiore! The atmosphere is so warm and inviting and the owner and employees are all super friendly and nice. I live in Nosara half the year and this is one of my go to places to eat. Food choices can be limiting in this town which is another reason why Cafe Fiori is so great. In the land of rice and beans I am grateful that there is a place that serves authentic Italian food (the owner is Italian) prepared with imported ingredients.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

This was our second time in Nosara and our second dinner at Cafe Fiore! Both visits exceeded our expectations! The food was absolutely delicious! Portions were huge! We had the caprese salad which was large enough for all 4 of us to share! The meatballs and the ravioli were to die for and the owner, Nico, makes the best mojitos I have ever tasted! In fact we went back again just for drinks! He gave me his recipe but sadly mine tasted nothing like his!! :( His restaurant is located on the corner of the Little Italy and offers a lovely atmosphere. Please be sure to bring cash because credit cards are not accepted! Can't wait to go back! We wish you well!