“Perfecto”
Review of Spacio, Spa.

Spacio, Spa.
Ranked #2 of 8 Spas & Wellness in Nosara
More attraction details
Owner description: Spacio will use only cold press coconut oil for all treatments. Private and comfortable rooms with AC, hand pick selection of music and Organic high quality Aromatherapy are part of your experience. Masseuses with years of experience, dedicated and ready to listen your body will provide a deep rest to your muscles and mental stress. We also offer two options of organic body treatment (one for deep cleaning , volcanic clay, and one for deep moisturize), Waxing and Manicure & Pedicure with gel nail polish. Walk ins welcome (normally takes 20-30 minutes to start your session) Or make your appointment with our receptionist or next door at The Frog Pad. We want to see you during your visit! Thanks! Juan Carlos Saldana. Owner-Masseuse.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this spa based on the positive reviews on TripAdvisor and Spacio did not disappoint. Very clean, relaxing environment with A/C, quiet music, and aromatherapy. I got the 90 minute Jungle Swedish massage with Maria- she used the perfect amount of pressure and It was probably the best massage I’ve ever gotten. Afterwards I walked over to this juice/smoothie stand and ordered the green ginger juice (which was awesome), but that is a whole different review.

All reviews
"guiones"
"surfers"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Sara gave me one of the best massages I’ve ever received (and I’ve had a lot)! I highly recommend Spacio.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I recently went to Costa Rica (Nosara) with my boyfriend that is a surfer ... I am not, so I decided to treat myself to a message and went to Spacio and had a message from Juan Carlos Saldana and boy was that a great choice. Its hard when you are away from home so we take a chance, but this is a good one ...highly highly recommend Carlos

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Juan Carlos has created a comfortable, serene space to provide spa treatments. My husband & I have only had massages, so that's what I'm reviewing. We have traveled the world, and Speci is the place I always look forward going to. Juan Carlos is a talented, intuitive masseuse, and a lovely person. I always make a point of getting a massage at Spacio.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Within my 2-week stay in Nosara, I had the pleasure to experience the magical, healing touch of Juan Carlos... I get body work regularly from very talented practitioner so my standards are quite high. The first session I had was so extraordinary, I had to book another one the following week! Juan Carlos is very gifted, intuitive, and warm-hearted and his place reflects that.

I highly recommend Spacio and will definitely come back next time I'm in Nosara. Don't even think twice and treat yourself for a session...