“Great wait staff”

Coast Call Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in San Juan
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Great wait staff. Food was excellent. Both Filipino and western cuisine. Free wifi. I've been here before and definitely will be back. Spare ribs are fantastic.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I don't know what happened in between a year and a half but the food I experienced recently in Coast Call was not as yummy as I remembered it to be. The chicken kabab was dry, the tuna belly was not fresh and the chicharon bulaklak was overcooked. Breakfast was also a bit blah. For food that all in all costs me almost 2k for just two people, I would say, this experience, was not what it used to be. Time to find another go to place here in elyu.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We decided to check out San Juan, La Union to check out the beach and the people surfing. After walking around, we decided to have dinner at Coast Call Kitchen & Bar. They did not disappoint, from the main course meals, to the fruit shakes, these were all fantastic and at reasonable prices. This place also have rooms were you could check in, however I was told they were always fully booked. I will definitely try coming back here and stay with my family so they can try surfing and have great food at this Resto / Bar.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Our complimentary breakfast (longganisa with egg and rice, instant coffee/powder orange juice) was okay although serving was a bit less now based on our previous visits. The additional breakfast we ordered (daing na bangus) was on the "dark side" :)

Okay but could be better, for food and waiting service. :)

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Picked my daughter up from here after a busy day in San Fernando. Had a few beers and a light snack. I would say that this is a pretty good place. Obviously busy and popular and not too expensive.

Service was a bit slow with half an order coming out about 5 x mins after the first, but apart from that, good!

Date of visit: February 2018