Club Lyda Hotel(Kato Gouves)
US$124
  • Restaurant
Book now, pay at stay
US$321
US$159
Elina Apartments Gouves(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Breakfast included
US$557
US$527
Hotels.com
Cosmi Apartments(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
Artemis Apartments(Kato Gouves)
Adonis Apartments(Kato Gouves)
  • Free Internet
Reviews (1 502)
1 502 results
All reviewssmile barwater slidespizzaanimation teamsports barartemis barkebablife guardskids clubcold buffetexcellent entertainmentfamily roommini discosoft drinkssaladfree mealevening entertainment
50 - 55 of 1 502 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was ok. The slides were closed for a few days when we arrived so that was disappointing. There was one member of staff on reception that would scare anyone. Very rude lady.
We sat one night chatting with some other guests and all agreed that it is not a 4* hotel at all. 3* adequate. The food is great but the queues for the restaurant and the dishes was very off putting. So much so we ate elsewhere mostly. Overall stay was ok. Disappointing after having saved for almost a year for this family holiday!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been here for one week, the pool areas and rooms are good but the restaurant is awful, the noice level can be compared to an school cafeteria and it takes down the grades. Pretty much the same dishes every day. We rather went out to eat at an restaurant even tho we have paid for an all inclusive.

The snackbar at the pool area had better food, pizzas, kebab, hot dogs and pancakes.

All the staff we have meet has been very polite and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank skaunski
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my two friends have just come back from a week’s stay here, with our children. Everything about it was a disappointment!  We booked earlier flights, so that we could be there at 2pm, when check in starts. But when we arrived, we were told our rooms were not ready yet. We went back at 4pm and was given a key to one of our rooms. However, 8pm that night we were still waiting for a key for my room. I went back up to reception and was continuously ignored by staff - instead they were talking to other people who were arriving. I have 18-month-old son, who was tiered and wanted to go to bed!!

I eventually got my key at 8:30pm, which was isolated down a dark alleyway and nowhere near the main hotel. It was like a horror film! I stayed in room 404. It AWFUL and CRAWLING with cockroaches. Absolutely NOTHING like the photos... then to top it off, my son’s mattress was full of mold, which made him really poorly for the rest of the holiday! (PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PHOTO) When I complained to the hotel staff about this, they tried to fob me off with the same mattress, but with a new sheet on. It's disgusting! How they can call themselves 4* is beyond me! My son has been so poorly since this, I have taken him to the doctors today and he’s been diagnosed with a chest infection. I was told by the doctor; the mold on the mattress would have caused this.

My friends stayed in room 401 which was located next to a bin shelter and just as bad. The bathroom was outdated, DIRTY and the grouting was black, ALL of the mirrors were chipped. The hotel itself, is in the middle of nowhere and there's stray cats and dogs roaming around everywhere.

Don’t be fooled by the term all inclusive. The food and entertainment was all basic and didn’t include items such as ice-creams. Luckily, they had pizza, which is the only thing I could eat all week.

Room Tip: Dont stay here at all! Please take my advice :(
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank x_shannon_b_x
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel from 8th June - 12th June 2018 with my husband. i will summarise the various eliments of our stay below:

1) Hotel & Staff = The hotel is very clean and the staff are friendly. Went with Jet2 and the Rep was also very friendly and helpful. We stayed in the Superior Family Suite which was excellent, very high standard room with access to its own pool.

2) Food - The main restaurant was hit and miss TBH. They did things like lasagne however it was like slop and sometimes you had to wait 10 - 15 minutes for the fresh meat to be cooked as they did not time it correctly then it was like a race to get some before they ran out again. The puddings were nice.
Food - The outside food stations were a lot better e.g. kebabs, chips, burgers, fresh pizza and crepes. These food stations kept me going when I struffled in the main restaurant.

3) Drinks - This is the worst all inclusive hotel I have ever been in for drinks, the chioce was very limited and got boring after 2 days. They only offer 1 choice cocktail per day and it is disgusting, the only good use of this would be as drain cleaner. very dissapointing.

4) Entertainment - The entertainment team were nice however the acctual entertainment was very limited mini disco as 9pm then sometimes entertainment from 9:30 - 10:30. I felt very mislead by the photos in the brochur as it showed Greek nights and a sea front bar, this is the Smile Bar however it's not part of the all inclusive so you have to pay for all your drinks. You can get one free meal at the smile bar per stay however my Moussaka was cold in the middle. The entertainment team move to the smile bar everynight which is a good money making opportunity for them as you have to spend money. The hotel itself is like a ghost town after 11pm very strange.

It's such a shame the hotel is perfect but they seriously need to up their game on Drinks and Entertainment.

Room Tip: Best Rooms are the Superior Family rooms as they have their own pool which is amazing
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a difficult review as I feel that some parts of the hotel are brilliant such as the snack bar, slides and other outdoor areas for children however I was also disappointed in some areas. My main frustration was the restaurant as there were days we would go in and there would be no space at all and often no plates available to get food. We went at the beginning of the season so can only imagine this would be even busier during school holidays. There is a new part of the hotel that has just been built and they don't seem to have considered the impact this has had on the facilities such as the restaurant. My other annoyance is the ice cream - for some strange reason the ice cream is only served 4pm to 5pm (we were aware of this before we came) which I think is a bit annoying and it is only for children. When my husband went to order ice cream it was like the ice cream police were out. Because my husband asked for more than 1 he was told this was too many and when he explained the children were by the pool he was told to bring the children over to which my husband refused - we have a 4 year old and not dragging her out of the pool. I did feel like some of the rules were rediculas. It is all inclusive so why are there restrictions like this.
There are other areas that are brilliant such as the snack facilities - because the problems with the restaurant we used the snack bar instead a lot during the holiday and there is a better selection for children here such as pizza hotdogs burgers. There is very little selection for children in the main restaurant. Pools were great and there are a number of pools. We had a great holiday but just feel there are a few things that need looking at.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family