Aupic Paradise(Vieux Fort)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
  • Restaurant
Pomme Gardens(Vieux Fort)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$75
Tet Rouge Resort(La Pointe)
US$230
Serenity at Coconut Bay(Vieux Fort)
Runway Inn(Vieux Fort)
l'Escape(Vieux Fort)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Reviews (6 535)
6 535 results
3 650
2 035
3 650
2 035
All reviewslazy riverkids clubswim up barwater slidescoconut baythe grillst luciaadult poolatlantic sidebuffet restauranta la carte restaurantssomething for everyonefamily vacationsea grassentertainment staffall agesmain restaurant
38 - 43 of 6 535 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for anniversary /family vacation. The resort is 5 min from the airport so it’s very convenient. They pick you up and check you in, no problems. The resort is decent size- not too big or small. Very clean and well kept overall. Even at capacity, it’s not full, so never worry about getting a seat at the pool. The food is great as are the selection of beverages. Top shelf liquor, but make sure you ask for it. There is a quiet adults only side and a family side. Plenty of daily activities and a kids club where you can drop little ones from 9-5 for some adult time. Rooms are clean and spacious enough for 4-5 people. AC works well, even on the top floor. No bath tubs, showers only. Friendly place and English mainly spoken. Plenty of tours and you sign up when you get there. Spring for the concierge room and they book restaurants and tours for you, plus call frequently and attend to your needs. Drinking age is 18.

Only a few down sides. The resort is Atlantic side- so the ocean is not swimmable nor perfect blue. You can take a shuttle to the other side, but expect to stay pool bound unless you leave the resort.

There’s no room service, and grab and go food can take some time as it’s made fresh. Hard to get food quickly late at night and outside restaurant hours.

Bring an adaptor, as most room outlets are native 3 prong, and charging multiple devices can be a challenge.

Overall great experience and would highly recommend it for couples and families alike.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 902jimt
Zachary F, General Manager at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

902jimt,
Cool Cool, thanks for the comments and for taking time to write your review. I think some of the points are accurate. We are a premium Liqour resort, but yes you need to ask for them. The are not in our well. Funny thing is I read one review who said we water down out drinks, or was it liquor? I mean who does that? I can tell everyone that reads this, if you want a strong drink you will get it.

As for the Ocean, I swim it it regularly, and enjoy every minute of it. But then again I grew up on the east coast of the US where you learned how to body surf the waves.

Thanks again, for the review. Oh quickly all rooms have 110V outlets, but yes extra converters for the new generation of electronic junkies does help

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This booking was a last minute deal, I hadn't done a lot of research but knew we wanted to visit St. Lucia. Looking at resorts, one plus for this one is it's right by the airport, which saves significant travel costs to other locations. Once we arrived, we really could not have been happier. I'll mention the only downsides first, the room was just a pretty normal hotel room - this is not a bad thing, just saying it's not what I'd call a luxury room. But it was clean and comfortable. The other issue is Internet connectivity is pretty terrible, I had a good WiFi connection, but throughput was pretty awful. This is just as likely a problem with the whole island as it is with the resort.

Now for the good, and there's a lot of it. We've stayed at a Sandals in Jamaica, and honestly think Coconut Beach is as good or better than Sandals, and a lot less expensive. The staff is very friendly, everything is truly included, alcoholic, soda, etc.We felt like tipping quite a bit, this is not required, but workers here and across the island don't make a lot of money, so we tipped a fair amount. You can read about all the amenities on their website, the many pools including adult-only pools and hot tub, water slides, lazy river, all of it is fantastic. There was seaweed on the shore, it wasn't a big deal, and they do a great job of periodic (several times daily) cleaning it up with earth-moving type equipment. We took a couple of excursions off-property, but most of our time was spent on the resort. We were actually really happy with the buffet, we only visited one of the reservation-required restaurants once (on our anniversary). My wife is a vegetarian, and she was raving about all the protein-filled foods they had available at the buffet. This is not always the case, but these folks did a fantastic job, and we certainly never went hungry. A couple nights the buffet was served outside with a themed event, these are a lot of fun and add to the experience.

Although with as few exotic vacations as we get to take we'd like to go to different places to see as many different parts of the world we can, Coconut Beach is definitely on our list to re-visit, it's pretty much as close to paradise as I've ever experienced.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Gerry,
Very cool indeed! The resort as you learned is a great deal. The location is number one in my book. Especially when you consider that you have to drive 1.5-2 hours to the north on very winding roads. I think one guest suggested Dramamine for the roads. The beach is a mile long and like the majority of the Caribbean Island we do occasionally get some Sargasso. But as you pointed out we unlike many place react to it quickly to maintain the beach quality.

Now, the FOOD! Yes the food. We have an amazing Culinary Team, lead by one of the Best Chef’s isn’t he Caribbean, and I will say it here The Best Chef on Saint Lucia! That’s right! He is always working on finding the best food, and creating magic. He has updated the Buffet Dinner this week, and last nights feast was one of the best! As you learned with your wife he understands Vegetarian offerings, and that does not mean cardboard flavors.

Thank you so much for the review and your experience.

See you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I just have to reiterate from itistamara’s review that the staff is what makes this resort so wonderful!! They are so friendly and always provide the highest quality of customer service.

The wedding team was so wonderful! Onita really helped to make my sister’s dream wedding come true! The photographers, Kendall and Kwan, were truly amazing! So much so that we joked about flying them home to take pictures at the reception! Chantal was so sweet, friendly, and provided excellent service! She always greeted us with her sweet smile and was always eager to help us! When it was time to leave, I was sad to say goodbye to her!! Ted, or my husband liked to call him “Ted Shred” was an excellent bartender. All the guys loved hanging at the bar with Ted!! Sherah also provided exceptional service at the bar.

This resort has a lot of good qualities, but I’d say it’s staff is what makes it great!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Ags11271,
I will keep it short and simply say yes! The staff is the reason so many people return to the resort. They are true hospitality professionals that love there job.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were so fortunate to have found Coconut Bay for our wedding! We spent 9 days at the resort with 17 other friends/family (adults and children). We couldn’t be happier!

First, let me share about our wedding... It was magical! It was more than we had dreamed of. It was so beautiful and flowed perfectly. We got married at Eternity Beach and had the reception at the Pavilion and then a bonfire after. We absolutely loved it and so did our guests!! Sarai was so helpful and thorough in all the planning. She always had an answer to my many questions and was so patient with us during the planning process. Onita did most of the communication and coordinating once we arrived to the resort. We were so lucky to have her! She was beyond amazing! She was on top of it with every detail and was a dream to work with. Melanie also helped tremendously with the wedding and picked up seamlessly where Onita left off. They are a sensational team and really know how to take care of the wedding party! The DJ at our reception knew just what to do and when to play the right songs. We all had so much fun! He kept us all dancing! Slow dances, line dances, classics! Sorry I didn’t catch his name. Windell was our bartender at the reception and was amazing! Very quick and friendly and professional. At the spa, Shakira did a beautiful job on my manicure and pedicure. Cherry did hair and make up for my wedding party and her artistry was amazing!! I was lucky enough to have Kiki do my hair and make up and she went above and beyond with my hair style and make up. They both incorporated the hair clips we brought along perfectly! Kiki calmed my nerves and made me feel like a princess! Kendall and Kwan are so extremely talented, kind and quick! We had our edited photos and highlights video in 3 days so we could take them home with us!!! Everyone kept talking about how great they were throughout the reception! They really thought of it all and cared about what we wanted captured too. The photos and highlights video are breathtaking. Can’t wait to show everyone the highlights video at our reception back home. It’s a MUST DO for weddings! The food was delicious and the cake was beautiful and tasty! The set up was absolutely breathtaking. No request was too big or bothersome to our wedding team! I just can’t thank them all enough for making the day so perfect!

We spent most days of our trip at the resort. Chantal at the bars took such great care of us the whole time! She was so attentive and caring. We never had to look for her or wonder where she was. She was always so willing to help. She quickly remembered what we all liked from the bar and was such a sweetheart! We appreciated her so much! Her smile was the highlight of our days there at Coconut Bay! Ted was an amazing bartender and person! He helped us from the moment we stepped on the resort and was a joy to be around. We appreciated his personality and hospitality! The guys in our group were often easy to find... they loved being at “Ted’s Bar”!

The whole group, regardless of age, had a blast on the slides and enjoyed floating around the lazy river!

I had an appointment in the Spa for a massage, the hot stone massage. Gosh, I wish I remembered the massage therapist’s name! She did a really great job! She made me feel comfortable, as she made sure everything was just right. And I was so relaxed at the end of the treatment. So glad I treated myself to that!

The food overall was so so so good! All 19 people in our group kept raving about how happy they were with the food at the buffet and the restaurants! Often all inclusive resorts are lacking on food quality, but not Coconut Bay! The food was delicious! Silk, Calabash and Seaside were all so yummy. And we really enjoyed Jerk Treehouse and Flip Flops while at the pool. We went to La Luna as part of our wedding package and it was AMAZING!! So very glad we got to experience that and I highly recommend it!

We are so fortunate to have visited beautiful St. Lucia and to have had the pleasure of staying at Coconut Bay Resort, where they have the most kind-hearted people who work hard and show how much they care. We look forward to coming back one of these days to enjoy it all over again and see how our coconut tree has grown in the Love Patch!

Room Tip: Harmony rooms were beautiful. They are adults only. My family loved the Splash side also!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank itistamara

Itistamara,
Congratulations again on your wedding!

I know what the staff goes through to create such lasting memories for all the guest and especially the wedding groups. I happy to hear that the did not disappoint.

We are alllooking forward to your return, and to check on your coconut tree.

Thank you for the review and the kind words about the staff and the hotel

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The property is comfortable and very clean. The food is above average, but the staff is the reason I would return. They were outstanding in service and friendliness. In the Varanda restaurant, Kerina, Petula, and Brad were so wonderful I had breakfast there every day. My concierge was always looking for ways to help and even crawled under the benches surrounding the fire pit to retrieve my phone that had slipped through the cracks. It was a tight space but he wasn't giving up until he had retrieved it. Thank you Alden! Bradson was a terrific help in the Coconut Walk and we looked forward to seeing him during lunch every day. Favorite bar tender - Kensha - she knew what I liked immediately and suggested new drinks to try that were always a hit. Kept me watered well :). And the housekeeping staff made my room fresh and clean all day long, plus they respected my personal items and kept my belongings safe - Giselle and Terah took care of me very well. They provided outstanding friendly service and sweet notes every day.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor of Harmony are quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Cheryl,
It is all about the staff! Coconut Bay really works hard at making sure the team is always there for the guest. The attitude and attentiveness is the main reason we have so many repeat guest.

Did yo know Brandson just won employee of the Month for May! He is a great asset to the hotel and I am very please to have ability to work with him

Thank you for a wonderful review on your time here with us.