“Very nice terrasse by the harbour ”

The Harbour Club Vinkeveen
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Vinkeveen
Price range: US$17 - US$91
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The terrasse is located next to the harbour with an exposition to the west, ideal for evenings. Service is great, food is tasty, drinks as well ! When the weather is nice, this is the perfect spot to spend a nice evening !

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Went to the Harbour Club for a birthday lunch, food was excellent although fairly expensive but the service eas consistently bad. We waited 20 minutes before the first round of drinks was on the table, another 20 minites before we got the second round and 15 minites to get the check.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The food is OK but overpriced. The service OK but not great. During a nice sunny evening we could not sit outside because it could rain potentially ...... seriously!!!???

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Walking into the restaurant I was overwhelmed by the amount of peole

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Walking into the restaurant I was overwhelmed by the amount of people eating on a evening during the week. It looks like it is very in with the locals. As everybody was eating sushi I decided to take it as well. These were nice but not really special. I ordered tartare for main course which was prepared in front of me and asked what I wanted in and how spicy it should be. This was excellently done and very nice prepared. There is quite a selection of wines by the glass. It was just very difficult to get attention of any waiter to get something more to drink. All in all ok.

Date of visit: December 2017