“The best apple pie I have ever had in my life”
Review of Inn de Knip

Inn de Knip
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Den Hoorn
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We loved this restaurant. The staff is so incredibly warm and friendly and the food is the best dutch food ever. We loved it here and came back a second time for another piece of pie. Make sure to have the whip cream too!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Very nice restaurant ! Ladies are very kind and the food is so nice!!!!! We had a wonderful donner there tonight!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

We dropped in for a snack. My wife enjoyed a slice of Dutch allow cake with cream, which seemed better than the ones she had tried elsewhere. I had a Local (Texel brewery ) beer which I enjoyed. We sat outside and our dog was welcomed with a bowl of water. Inside restaurant was individually decorated. Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 18 September 2016

The food was amazing. We had dinner here after a long day of cycling, on the way back to the boat (15 mins by bike). The food is in the mid-range, and are of royal proportions. The food was served quickly and the staff was attentive and friendly.

I had the veal Saté and my girlfriend had the ravioli, both served with potato sliders.
My saté was cooked well and the veggies where fresh.
The peanut sause was home made.
The ravioli was tasty and also fresh, with veggies and the potato sliders.
The sauce with the sliders was homemade mayo and great.
I definatly recommend the restaurant and I will be going back when I visit the island once more.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Texel is a Dutch island in the "Waddenzee" off the North-Holland coast.
Not surprisingly a top 10 Lonely Planet trip.
A variety of landscape: dunes, strand, sea, woods, polders and old dykes.
Den Hoorn is a small authentic village with a relaxed atmosphere.
In the middle you 'll walk up to the "Inn de Knip". Cosy restuarant and a nice terrace.
You''ll have your coffee and cake or lunch during the day, in the evening a nice dinner. You eat local meat (lamb, beef and fish, very tasty) The service very friendly.
You'll taste the good life!

Date of visit: July 2016