“Delicious local food”

Cuisines: French, Dutch
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I tried the lamb burger with garlic sauce in this restaurant. So delicious! Served with a salad and very tasty French fries. Very recommended! Staff was very friendly. This restaurant sells its own cookbook + a variety of local products. Too bad we weren't long enough in De Cocksdorp to have dinner there as their menu card looks delicious.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Everything Topido served was delicious. The standout: the variety of fish as a starter. Service was excellent and friendly. Highly recomment this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely place which serves fish so good that the first time in my life I have eaten a herring with almost a pleasure (OK, I still hate the herring, but this one was totally edible; makrel, cockles and shrimpls were just totally delicious). Must go!
Ah, and my boyfriend has gone to croquette heaven with the homemade lamb croquette. Which was obviously really good, because he didn't even give me a chance to take a picture of the dish...

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Cosy atmosphere, good service and great food. Really worth it. When it's sunny the terrasse is worth it.

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

My husband and I went last year and this year again, during our family vacation to Texel and it is as good as ever. Delicious food from local (and organic?) produce, great wine and very very very friendly staff! We can definitely recommend this place and will come again next year! My parents in law have been there as well, following our recommendation, and also loved it.

3  Thank AniaQueeN