“Delicious food and nice atmosphere”
Review of Grand Cafe Palacio

Grand Cafe Palacio
Reserve with
Grand Cafe Palacio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 34 Restaurants in Oirschot
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I've eaten at Palacio several times now. Every single time the food was delicious and the service very friendly. Prices on the menu are good.
The atmosphere in the restaurant is really nice.

I can recommend this restaurant to everyone!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

What a great dinner did I get here. It was delicious, not expensive at all and I got enough to still my hunger. We made a reservation by phone. We allready ordered by phone and when we arrived, the dinner was ready within 5 minutes. And we got a service with a smile! I will come back more often!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I travel the world on business and was staying in a small town in Made, the Netherlands. I was visiting a client in Oirschot for a business meeting over dinner. He recommended the Grand Café Palacio. I had the t-bone steak and was extremely pleased with the quality of meat and the flavor. My t-bone was cooked perfectly, unrivaled by many of the steakhouses I've frequented in downtown Chicago. The server was very friendly and did an excellent job. They also had a wide selection of after dinner beer, wine, and cocktails. Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Great decor, clean and very friendly staff. We ate lunch and dinner - both were very good. The village at Christmas time really is very quaint with a large church in the centre. All of the trees are lit up with lights which creates a very Christmassy environment. There is a lovely local made chocolate shop and an extremely nice interior/home design shop just outside of the square but within walking distance. We stayed in a hotel just behind the cafe which offers the feeling of self catering but with a hotel service. We had a living room and kitchenette with some breakfast foods included. It really does make for a nice weekend experience.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

the food is fantastic, 2nd to none. This along with very friendly staff that make you feel welcome no matter what language you speak or what country you come from. My wife and I love the place, and there is a friendly hotel just around the corner for those later nights spent at the restaurant/bar !
I would strongly recommend this for food and a drink, set in a lovely setting.