“When the Student is ready, the Teacher will be found!”

Lanzarote Non Stop Divers
Ranked #2 of 29 Tours in Playa Blanca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our goal is to provide everybody with unforettable experiences and emotions connected to discovering the underwater world, which could be unreachable for some human. It is an adventure which will stay with you for ever. We are a young dive centre, in which you have a chance to meet responsable professionals. A work - along with teaching and having good fun - is our life-philosophy. Playa Blanca has a unique new dive site the Museo Atlántico We are just a few meters from the Atlantic Museum, the first underwater museum in Europe, as the center has its own boat we have departures daily to the museum, where you can visit the sculptures of Jason deCaires, is the only museum of underwater sculpture in Europe and this dive not to be missed.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018

It took me over 30 years to drum up the courage to learn to dive - and I couldn't have asked for a better, kinder or more patient instructor in Alex; or a better, kinder team in Carlos and Claudia - the incredible group of people who make up the Lanzarote Non Stop Divers team in Playa Blanca. The amount of trust they engendered in both myself and my wife can not be underestimated. This is a seriously professional group of people, and safety comes first in absolutely everything they do.

A major bonus of learning with this dive school is the portion of in water learning that normally takes place in a pool, is done in the beautiful sheltered cove just below the dive center.

I took the 'Open Water' PADI course, which includes level 1 Scuba Diver and level 2 Open Water Diver. I was terrified going in to this as it's the first formal learning situation I've been in since i was 18 (i'm now 52). Alex is totally student focused, and adapted her instruction to suit my learning style.

I also had some prior commitments which meant I couldn't attend certain days, and the team tailored my course around the days and times I could do. They also compressed the course so I could fit it in before leaving Playa Blanca to head north.

The open water dives were amazing - Las Colorados and the Atlantic Museum. Alex is a qualified museum guide, and her briefing was great - we knew what to look out for, and once we were underwater she helped us all to see the easily missed angel rays - they sit on the bottom and let the sand cover them :) beautiful creatures!

The most important thing is that i felt safe all the time. My wife couldn't dive because of chronic sinus problems, but the team included her, and she snorkeled with us in the bay, and at the first open dive site. She felt totally reassured that i was in the best hands, and is now using my PADI course book to understand what I'm doing, and be safer in the water as well.

If you get one chance to learn to dive, do it with Lanzarote Non Stop Divers - you will be learning with the best team, in a beautiful location, and you will have the most fantastic experience of your life!!!

Thanks Alex, Carlos, and Claudia <3

See you in 2019!

NonStopDivers, Director de Recepción at Lanzarote Non Stop Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear dear Sara,
Thank you for your lovely comment! No, with a simple "thank you" I can´t express how I feel reading these lines...

Really, we had such a wonderful time during your course and you are a perfect student! Also, as I said I would always remember that you translated my explanations to another way - that was fantastic and helped me to improve a lot :)

Hope to see you soon, either on your next course or for more dives and snorkel trips for Jax!

Until then, take care and keep diving!

Greatings from Alex, Claudia and Carlos <3

"dive school"
in 6 reviews
"diving center"

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I was really nervous but the wife really wanted to go diving, Claudia was our instructor and she was helpful, knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. I think I will definitely have another go next time we return

NonStopDivers, Director General at Lanzarote Non Stop Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hola Levie!
Thank you very much for your comment!
It was a great pleasure having you here, diving with you in Playa Dorada and showing the wonders of scuba diving for your first time underwater!
We hope to see you soon again here in Lanzarote ... the next level is waiting for your !
Warm regards from Lanzarote Non Stop Divers Team :)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

As I haven't dived for almost 25 years I was nervous but Claudia and Alex were so professional and made myself and OH very comfortable on our morning try dive. In the afternoon I dived the underwater museum and was amazed at how beautiful it was. Alex kept a very close eye on me to check I was ok and the whole experience was magical. Thank you ladies for a very enjoyable day.

Hola Fiona!
Thank you very much for your lovely comment!
It was a pleasure having you here, diving with you in Playa Dorada and in the Museo and showing the wonders of scuba diving after so many years!
We hope to see you soon again here in Lanzarote !
Warm regards from Lanzarote Non Stop Divers Team :)

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

As a first time Diver I was extemely nervous- my boyfriend was already a qualified diver so I was scared I wouldn’t be cable of doing it! However upon arrival we were met with a lovely lady called Claudia she made me feel extremely at ease within minutes - she went through all the kit and safety info and within a short time we were ready to go! She made me feel confident and more importantly turned my nerves in to excited! We then went in the water and away we go- she constantly reassured and checked I was ok and by no time at all I was breathing easily underwater having the best time! I would recommend this to ANYONE whether they have dived 100 times or none! Both me and my boyfriend had the most amazing experience !!! Loved every minute !

NonStopDivers, Director General at Lanzarote Non Stop Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Hola Megan!
Thank you very very much for your lovely comment!
It was a pleasure having you here and diving with you and Alfie in Playa Dorada and we are really happy that we could be part of your first underwater experience! You were great under water!
We hope you will continue diving and we hope to see you soon again here on Lanzarote !
Warmest regards from Lanzarote Non Stop Divers Team :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Just had the most amazing day with Lanzarote Non Stop Divers. We are total novices with hardly any experience, but when we went in to the dive centre to make enquiries we were met by really friendly staff who spared no effort in explaining what options were available to us. We booked a try dive and a visit to the Museo Atlantico. Alex and Claudia were our instructors and they were really fantastic and looked after us very well. They explained everything we needed to know, and provided us with all the equipment we needed. The dives themselves were an amazing experience. We saw lots of different types of fish as they swam by us and the underwater museum is fantastic.
Would highly recommend paying a visit to this dive centre, its in a great location, with reasonable prices with many options available to all experience levels. Really looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank coogande

Hola David, Conor and Amy!
Thank you very much for your kind comment!
It was a huge pleasure having you here and showing you all the wonders of Lanzarote under water!
You were like fish under water! We hope you will continue diving and we hope to see you soon again here for some more dives with us! Warmest regards from Lanzarote Non Stop Divers Team :)