Open today: 08:30 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Refreshment + fun dive

Great experience. Very friendly people. Great help, since it was a while i’ve been diving... read more

Reviewed yesterday
William J
Diving in Lanzarote

Had a great time diving with no stop diving . All the staff looked after myself and my daughter who... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Navigator801700
via mobile

All reviews underwater museum marine biologist dive shop explained everything flamingo bay excellent dive angel shark diving experience these guys between dives an unforgettable experience qualified divers open water sea life shore dive diving center dive school
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I was really nervous but the wife really wanted to go diving, Claudia was our instructor and she was helpful, knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. I think I will definitely have another go next time we return

NonStopDivers, Director General at Lanzarote Non Stop Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hola Levie!
Thank you very much for your comment!
It was a great pleasure having you here, diving with you in Playa Dorada and showing the wonders of scuba diving for your first time underwater!
We hope to see you soon again here in Lanzarote ... the next level is waiting for your !

Reviewed 27 June 2018

As I haven't dived for almost 25 years I was nervous but Claudia and Alex were so professional and made myself and OH very comfortable on our morning try dive. In the afternoon I dived the underwater museum and was amazed at how beautiful it was. Alex kept a very close eye on me to check I was ok and the whole experience was magical. Thank you ladies for a very enjoyable day.

Hola Fiona!
Thank you very much for your lovely comment!
It was a pleasure having you here, diving with you in Playa Dorada and in the Museo and showing the wonders of scuba diving after so many years!
We hope to see you soon again here in Lanzarote !

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

As a first time Diver I was extemely nervous- my boyfriend was already a qualified diver so I was scared I wouldn’t be cable of doing it! However upon arrival we were met with a lovely lady called Claudia she made me feel extremely at ease within minutes - she went through all the kit and safety info and within a short time we were ready to go! She made me feel confident and more importantly turned my nerves in to excited! We then went in the water and away we go- she constantly reassured and checked I was ok and by no time at all I was breathing easily underwater having the best time! I would recommend this to ANYONE whether they have dived 100 times or none! Both me and my boyfriend had the most amazing experience !!! Loved every minute !

NonStopDivers, Director General at Lanzarote Non Stop Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Hola Megan!
Thank you very very much for your lovely comment!
It was a pleasure having you here and diving with you and Alfie in Playa Dorada and we are really happy that we could be part of your first underwater experience! You were great under water!
We hope you will continue diving and we hope to see you soon again here on Lanzarote !
Warmest regards from Lanzarote Non Stop Divers Team :)

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Just had the most amazing day with Lanzarote Non Stop Divers. We are total novices with hardly any experience, but when we went in to the dive centre to make enquiries we were met by really friendly staff who spared no effort in explaining what options were available to us. We booked a try dive and a visit to the Museo Atlantico. Alex and Claudia were our instructors and they were really fantastic and looked after us very well. They explained everything we needed to know, and provided us with all the equipment we needed. The dives themselves were an amazing experience. We saw lots of different types of fish as they swam by us and the underwater museum is fantastic.
Would highly recommend paying a visit to this dive centre, its in a great location, with reasonable prices with many options available to all experience levels. Really looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank coogande

Hola David, Conor and Amy!
Thank you very much for your kind comment!
It was a huge pleasure having you here and showing you all the wonders of Lanzarote under water!
You were like fish under water! We hope you will continue diving and we hope to see you soon again here for some more dives with us! Warmest regards from Lanzarote Non Stop Divers Team :)

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Claudia was amazing went we went diving with them, very reasonable prices and very helpful for novice divers, I would recommend this place to anyone visiting lamzarote

Hola Alfie!
Thank you very much for your comment!
It was a pleasure having you here and diving with you and Megan in Playa Dorada.
We hope to see you soon again here in Lanzarote !