“Good tapas at very good prices”

Restaurante El Volcan
Ranked #69 of 226 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A lot of people go for the standard menu but don’t overlook the tapas. Reasonable choice and well priced.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We came back here after having the best mixed grill we had ever had on holiday last year. We regret coming back, the mixed grill was awful. Very fatty and tasteless. Waiter didn't seem interested when we told him before leaving. Service was poor, didn't get one of the side orders we wanted; still got charged for it.
Complete disappointment.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We went to Playa Blanca for the day on our recent holiday was very disappointed with our meal, I ordered chicken and chips, and my husband pork chops, chicken wasn’t the half chicken I was expecting but butterfly chicken that cost 3 Euro more, maybe my fault for not stating half chicken, but waiter could have asked if there were two types, the meat on both meals wasn’t the best.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Went here thinking we would have decent tapas, how wrong we were. All the tapas we had, 5 in total, were poor, tasteless and overpriced. Our son had fish and chips (adult potion) which came as fried white fish with 10 overcooked thin chips, a slice of cucumber and a slice of tomato. Staff were friendly but the food wasn't worth the money we paid. We left most of the tapas and definitely won't recommend or return.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

My wife and I had a meal here, good food, good size portions and good service with a great sea view. i would go again, well recommended.