“Play it again and again sam”

Blue Note Lanzarote
Ranked #15 of 218 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

For the first time ever I attended the same bar several nights of our holiday. The reason? Great atmosphere, mixed age range, cosmopolitan feel, great music and fabulous brandy.
Sitting right on the harbour at the Rubicon area it is a great place to go and watch the sun set over the masts. Chilled music. The main event for me was the brandy. You must must ask for a Cardinal Mendoza which comes in a large brandy globe laid over a glass of hot water to provide a luxurious warmth. See my photo. Wonderful experience. Thanks to good friends Petra and Holga from Germany we met there who introduced us to this lovely libation. Delicious. That together with the smooth piano jazz and other invited guests vocal and instrumental made every evening here a pleasure.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 779)

14 - 18 of 1 779 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We only called in for a nightcap, though you can eat here. Good atmosphere and drinks menu. Our vodka and tonics were poured and served with great panache at the table and were huge. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to this restaurant for a drink but soon thought we would like to eat here .We were not disappointed.
The restaurant has jazz playing with was very relazing and enjoyable.
I ordered duck with pickles.I was a little worried about the pickles but I needn’t have been.The duck was delicious with a tasty sauce and vegetables.The presentation was excellent.The food is quality not quantity which I like .My partner had fish of the day which was a local fish and again it was delicious and well presented.The service was excellent with really nice staff.
We decided to share a desert of apple tartan, but now I had wished I had my own as it was delicious.
We are going there again as we enjoyed it so much and will be having a desert this time.!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have visited Blue Note many times and the standard of service and food has never changed, always excellent. The staff as always are very helpful, and the food is excellent, don’t expect large portions but what you get is worth waiting for. Saturdays is always busy, so I would recommend reserving a table during the week to avoid disappointment.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place has a great atmosphere, some excellent live music and probably the biggest gin measures in Lanzarote (hic!)

We became regulars here in the evening and enjoyed many hours chilling and chatting, listening to the music and enjoying a few drinks, highly recommended!