All reviews west end air con pool bar perfect location def stay again mini fridge minute walk reception staff big clubs young clubbers out of season pre drinks pool area was great party holiday playing music loved this hotel plenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location beside the egg and has a great atmosphere at the pool side. We where there for the last week in August and there was a live DJ playing poolside 3 of our 5 days. Ocean beach is only a 10 min walk away and all the shops and supermarkets are across the street. All n all its a great hotel. Only downfall it has is the night porter is a perv/chancer. Anytime I went to the shop at night he was asking to come into my wife's room. Not appreciate behaviour. Only a matter of time before it goes wrong for him.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jose Manuel C, Gerente at Hotel Playasol Marco Polo I, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Brian d,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience in our establishment Marco Polo I with all Tripadvisor users.

We are pleased that you enjoyed our pool parties and the pool area, and also the great location just in the heart of San Antonio, close to the shops and discos.

We are grateful for the motivation you give us and that is the right reason for us to keep on improving.

We hope to see you soon in Playasol Ibiza Hotels.

José Manuel

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my husband for 3 days in July. The check in and out was easy enough. The room we got faced the pool, which was nice. But the room is not equipped with everything you need, not many amenities. I needed the iron and we had to request it at the reception, also leave a deposit, which they return when you bring the iron back...no big deal, just annoying. There’s a lot of mosquitoes. The beds were ok. They have parking on premises, in front of hotel, if you’re lucky enough to find a spot. But if you have a rental car, you’re better off using their parking garage, for $5 a day. Street parking is rough. They offer a buffet breakfast, which was pretty good (fruit, coffee, juice, cereal, cold cuts and cheese, eggs, bacon, etc). The pro is definitely the location, near restaurants, shopping and activities you can purchase on the boardwalk.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jose Manuel C, Gerente at Hotel Playasol Marco Polo I, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Jeannett04,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience in our establishment, with all Tripadvisor users.

It´s a pleasure to know that you enjoyed in our establishment and we greatly appreciate all your positive comments about the location and buffet breakfast.

Our main goal is to obtain our customer´s satisfaction.

We hope to see you soon in Playasol Ibiza Hotels!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Came here for a week, good sized modern room. Plenty of space, cleaners just need to make sure they buff the mirrors! Lots of choice for breakfast. Coffee could be better. Staff friendly. Just one night there was a lot of noise for hours on end, staff weren’t bag helpful but eventually stopped.

Dear wsussex17,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing our Marco Polo I for your holidays and for taking time to explain your opinion with all users on Tripadvisor website.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed of the friendliness of our staff and the breakfast.

We take this opportunity to inform you that we are making important improvements about the noise because our main objective is to obtain our customers satisfaction.

We apologize again and we hope you will trust Playasol again to enjoy your holiday in Ibiza.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a hen in May. Excellent facilities, friendly staff, good breakfast, lovely spacious rooms. All for great value! I was a bit worried seeing some of the other reviews but it was everything we needed and more than expected from a 3 star hotel :-).

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jose Manuel C, Gerente at Hotel Playasol Marco Polo I, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Ashleigh_J90,

We would like to thank you for sharing your incredible experience in our establishment, with all Tripadvisor users.

We are pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay and we greatly appreciate all your positive comments about the facilities, breakfast, nice rooms and friendly staff.

This kind of the motivation you gave us help us to keep on improving our services in our establishment.

Thank you in advance for your recomendations and, hopefully, you will choose again our Hotel Marco Polo I for your next stay in Playasol Ibiza Hotels.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. The staff are ignorant, I complained 4 times about the air-con not working and they said they would get someone out to fix it. This didn’t happen. I requested a fan because it was that warm and we were all pouring with sweat whilst trying to get ready. We didn’t get no fan, I even had to wet a towel with water in the sink and lay it over me to cool down as I nearly fainted at one point. There was a group of 9 girls and we have all come home with bed bug bites, we originally thought they were mosquitos but more and more have appeared since been home and we have been to a chemist which they have confirmed they are bed bugs. We are absolutely furious with the level of service as we paid over £600 pound to stay in the hotel.

1  Thank Amy R