All reviews spar shop ocean beach half board great deco course evening meal plastic sun loungers free towels breakfast is served great hotel nicest hotel def stay again radio weekend hotel is modern thb ocean the pool area is great heavy night free entry
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Just back from 4 nights stay at the THB Naeco and I was very impressed! We had got a fantastically cheap deal as we were just at the end of the season, so for the price we paid we didn't have the highest expectations. However, from start to finish, our stay was perfect. The staff were great and very friendly, offering advice about places to visit and generally making us feel welcome. Our room was great, really good in size, excellent views across the bay and had everything that we needed. The pillows were a little soft though, my only criticism of the room.
We spent our days on the roof terrace chill out and did exactly that - chilled out! Soft jazz being played throughout the day provided a nice and relaxing back drop! The sunbeds were ridiculous, literally the only thing I didn't like about the hotel. However, as we were there towards the end of the season, we were able to get one of the large black seats each every day which were much more comfortable.
The breakfast was great, a good selection, although it didn't vary day to day. That wasn't a problem for us as we felt there were plenty of options to suit us. We also ate dinner at the hotel on our last night and the food was great and really good value for money too.
My partner actually proposed to me while we were at the hotel and I couldn't have asked for a nice backdrop. The THB Naeco will always hold very special memories for me and I would go back in a heartbeat!

Room tip: Odd room numbers have sea views!
Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank Lucy N
THBNaeco I, Gerente at THB Naeco Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear lucy,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review!
It will be an honor and pleasure to welcome you back soon!

Thanks so much from all the team THB Naeco Ibiza.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Just arrived back from the naeco after 1week hols found it lovely good location,clean and modern good breakfast ,pleasent helpful staff .I am only 5ft 2inches and struggled with the clothes rail ,if I were 7ft2 it would have been perfect.the other thing could you provide a channel guide for your TV spent ages trying to find the British stations and same as everyone those sunbeds are ridiculous! Other than that a great hotel WELL DONE

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mary pauline m
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I came to stay at the neaco in September, a few weeks before I messaged them on instagram (which they used actively) to explain my partner is pregnant and is there anything we could do to make life a little easier for her during our stay.... no reply.

When we arrived everything was very clean and quiet and looks very modern, then we went to bed....the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on in my life. Pillows as hard as rocks and twin beds for a couple... not ideal. There was a couple of times the housekeeping didn’t change our toilet roll, not a big deal until it’s to late....

Breakfast was half decent but more or less the same options every morning! The sun loungers (which I’m sure the hotel know judging by reviews) are beyond ridiculous, we bought a lilo each to lay on rather than laying on them.

Location wise the hotel is great, a short walk from the beach (2-3 minutes) and about a ten minute walk to the clubs and stuff if that’s what you’re there for.

Overall it’s alright, the staff are very friendly and it’s really clean so if you just need somewhere to sleep after an ibiza night out then you’ll be on a winner.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jake M
THBNaeco I, Director de Relaciones Públicas at THB Naeco Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Jake ,

Good morning Jake, first of all sorry but we dont have any message in our #THBNAECO in Instagram, maybe was the connection.
The beds are new as the Hotel and we have different kinds of pillows.
Next time please, talk with the Direction or at the receptions desk for resolve all your comments.
I have to say thanks for take your time and write in TripAdvisor your opinion. Always important for us.

Best regards and thanks again.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Quite simply - a clean nice hotel with good food and spacious attractive outdoor areas. The sunbeds and shading needs addressing as mentioned by many and the bar prices for simple beers and sangria need reducing. The 'Chill out' area would make a great place for a party, or some great evening entertainment.

1  Thank Andrew S

Dear Andrew S,

Thank you very much for your review, it always help us to improve.

I will share your message with the rest of the staff.

We hope to see you in your next trip to Ibiza.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The best small run hotel ever, clean, friendly, food excellent freshly cooked to order every night, great selection for breakfast. 2 negatives, but would not stop us going back drinks in bar to expensive, an sun beds around pool are very uncomfortable. The staff alway have a smile on there face and are so ificiant. The beds are so comfy. Thank you Naeco for a loverly holiday.

1  Thank daphne55

Dear Daphne55,

You cant imagen whats mean your comments. It is gratifying for the whole team, It is a pleasure for us to read these lovely words.
Always working hard and willing to help and make our guests feel comfortable from the first moment until the last!
We are looking forward to your next stay with us for another great holiday!
Have a lovely day and see you next year!

Best regards