“Excellent Food and Good Atmosphere”
Review of Ambrosia BistroBar

Ambrosia BistroBar
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Casual concept delicatessen food, salads, pastas, sandwiches, tapas and a wide variety of breakfast and cocktails. Ambrosia... say Yes to Life !
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Took my whole family to this restaurant last month and had a really good meal and enjoyable evening. Although we hadn't booked and thee were 7 of us the manager was very welcoming and arranged a table for us, which we have to say we were surprised to get as they were so busy.
The only let down was the very slow service, even when asking for the bill, other than this the restaurant is terrific and I am sure they will give the waiters more training and there will be nothing to complain about.
We were introduced to the owner who is an English gentleman who also seemed to be there just keeping an eye on his business which is good to see !

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

All I can say is GOD BLESS and compliments to all the staff..I'm enjoying the food last night and of course the service I saw the effort to please all the guests and for me that is very important....

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Wonderful Staff attitude very good! Exec Chef super!! What more can you ask for! Great afternoon !! Get there if you can!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent food in nice relaxed atmosphere. Fantastic attentive staff . Good value for money. Love it as i can walk here which means I can have a drink. Nice shaded terrace.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We have visited before for breakfast but his time we went for lunch. This is a nice place and I would recommend it, from the outside it is deceptive however it is quite cavernous. The bar is well stocked and has competant barpersons.

Give it a try, I don't think it will dissapoint.