“Not for me”
Review of Passion Cafe

Passion Cafe
Cuisines: European, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Irishman Malcolm Spendlove has created Passion Cafe, a great new restaurant open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For breakfast you can feast on a large variety of dishes including American style pancakes, full Irish breakfast, smoked salmon bagel, home baked brown bread and much more. The lunch and dinner menu cover a wide selection from steaks, pizzas, quesadillas, pastas or even some tasty fish & chips or burgers using creative ingredients and freshly made fillings. The decor and lighting is modern with interesting photos, worth a look also the up/down seating areas create privacy in every corner of the restaurant. It's a wonderful place to meet for a glass of wine or beer after work, take the family for dinner, fill up before and after a round of golf or just simply chill out and watch the world and Ferraris go by.
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I was here for lunch time. Open sandwich with proms - not tasty for me at all. A lot of mayonnaise in sous. No! It is only mayonnaise ! Curry chicken was ok. All desserts look good and tasty but I didn't try. So .. I saw a lot of people there, and they love it. But I don't will be back coz food is not something special and design is old fashioned

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I've visited the passion cafe in the past and been pretty happy overall however this weekend I found the staff rude and unwelcoming. I asked for a specific table for the 5 of us as it was under a fan. The restaurant was very hot at the time. I was told no, with no reason given and given a smaller table by the window. A party of 4 then arrived and were given the table I had asked for. As far as I could see they had made no reservations however if that was the case the waiter should have just mentioned it was 'already reserved' rather than just stating no without reason.
We ordered pancakes with syrup but they came dry.
My poached eggs were over cooked and cold.
Beans cold, sausage overdone. Given white toast not brown, then was given cold brown toast by the less than happy waiter.
Overall it's gone down hill since my last visit. Wouldn't bother going back in a hurry!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Time & again the food here is great. Nice restaurant which caters for varying taste buds, small or large but make sure you leave space for one of their delicious deserts :) The perfect place to pop in for breakfast, business meeting or meet your girl friends for lunch before taking in some shopping.
Put some Passion in your life!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Have eaten here many times over the years and always been a fan. There have been times where I have not enjoyed the food as much as other times but overall I have been happy.

However, the staff let the place down. They need some training on customer service.

I went there today in a great mood, left in a bad one because the staff were rude. I shouldn't take it personally as I genuinely believe it's ignorance but whatever the problem is it needs addressed.

Also, I had a dish that I have had many times before and it came different to normal. I question it and was told 'that is how it always comes'...one thing I hate is being taken for a fool.

I note there is no feedback on here from Passion or it's owner. Would be nice to know that those who take the time to write a review are being heard.

I want to continue to be a customer but don't think I can, hence the frustration!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Visited for breakfast on recommendation. Cooked breakfast and granola both highly recommended - definitely coming back here!