All reviews great times perfect place guest house is small town amazing experience amazing food good vibes carlos body session reiki classes massage portugal airport yoga hosts
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I had a fantastic time learning to surf at Surf Yoga Portugal!
While I was staying with friends in Ericeira I booked 6 surfing lessons. I was an absolute beginner and did not expect to already stand up and surf a wave in the first lesson. But it happened thanks to the team of amazing surfing teachers. They are very attentive to each student in the group and give individual tipps. This way each surfing student can improve her / his skills a bit more with each lesson.

I will definately come back soon!

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had such a lovely three days here. Food was super good (and healthy) staff were very welcoming and surf and yoga classes were great. The location is also close to town so it is easy to go and explore.
Would recommend staying here if you are visiting the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I came to SurfYoga Portugal in a very bad headspace, searching for peace and clarity. I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience. The staff were brilliant, as were all of the instructors. The house has great vibes, and it is an awesome place to relax and connect. The location is stunning and offers a lot of opportunities to walk, swim, surf, and grab a drink in town. Carlos and Vania have truly created an amazing experience for guests. I highly recommend this experience for anyone looking for a peaceful getaway.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Perfect days in a perfect spot! The staff was really wonderfull, the food was excellente, the yoga was profound and the surf was just heaven!!!
I have to say that the surf instructors where very, very good, with lots of experience and we were all really happy, smilling all the time. So, I mean... everything was just great

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Ericeira and Surf & Yoga Portugal are truly a pearl in Europe. Extremely helpful, friendly and professional staff, coupled with great guests will make this active yet relaxing holiday and great experience.

We can recommend the 5 day Surf & Yoga package, which should allow enough time to catch your very own wave, learn a few new yoga poses, but also give you time to explore the wonderful area.

Date of stay: July 2017