“Much better than last year - recommended”
Review of Cletonina

Cletonina
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this restaurant in Sept 2017 and it was less than average.

However, it is only fair I write an updated review following my visit this week.

My family and I decided to give this restaurant another chance given you are limited for choice in the area.

I had mushrooms and yoghurt sauce to start and spaghetti carbonara for main. The carbonara in particular was amazing.

Atmosphere was lovely and staff extremely friendly and attentative. Recommended.

1  Thank lizw187

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overlooking the beach this is so lovely , the staff were attentive and even the guy from outside that takes you upstairs to your table came up to check all was ok . It was rather chilly but no worries they give you fleece blanket to put round you ....nice touch !The food was lovely the waiter recommended my meal and I was not dissappointed.Great View great food and a really funny touch is the bibs they give you to keep your clothes clean .

1  Thank Michele J
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great family meal here. The best service we have had in Portugal all week! They were so attentive, the muscles were delicious and our meal was very favourable! We highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank nik1011
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is our 7th time to Praia Da Rocha in 12 months and every time we come we make sure we eat in here. Not only is the food fantastic, the staff are out of this world and really look after us every time we go. We have eaten there 3 times already and had a takeaway.
Excellent prices. Chicken in mushroom sauce is beautiful as are the pizzas. Garlic bread with cheese is highly recommended.
This restaurant deserves to be much higher on this rating than it is.

1  Thank Kelly K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited this restaurant for lunch and the service was great as was the food. Sat on the roof terrace and it was nice for soaking up the sun and the atmosphere of the surrounding area.priced reasonably and the our pizza was delicious, tasted very fresh. Wish we had had time to return at night.

1  Thank Alexbimbo13