“Great restaurant ... in a beer factory!”
Review of GiustoSpirito

GiustoSpirito
Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Rubiera
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is my favourite one. Pizza is good and the meat too.

The location is very impressive and the idea of the window on the beer factory is very impressive.

The food is good in particolar the meat ... you must try the "Sword" and the "Brontosauro"!

The self produced beers are good ... all that beers you can drink come from the factory located on the side of restaurant.

In the end it's the best for your dinners with friends!

Leonardo

Reviewed 11 March 2016

We were in GiustoSpirito last Monday March 07th in an informal business dinner. I only can say everything was perfect.

I can start highlighting the Restaurant set up a private room for us (20 people) where we all were very comfortable and, in addition, where we could see a part of the beer factory closed to the restaurant.

All the waiters were very gentle and they showed to us a lot of patience because we don’t speak in Italian. All the choices according with their suggestions were right and we enjoyed a lot everything.

I can emphasize how curious the beer containers are and how nice the beer tastes (the both we drunk blonde and toasted)

Finally all the pizzas taste incredible‼!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I went to eat here almost daily during a 5 week business trip in Rubiera. After trying about 60% of there menu I can confirm that this restaurant/pizzeria is worth visiting. They have a big variety of meat dishes, pizzas and salads. Some colleagues were vegetarian and still found something good to eat without getting bored. The cherry on the cake is the fact that this place is 2/3 restaurant and 1/3 brewery so they provide a good variety of fresh beer (around 6 choices available daily) - I would recommend the Nigra stout and Bad Girl (Indian Pale Ale).
The only downside is that they have only a few types of pasta and no fish is available.

Reviewed 6 February 2015

very nice place for beer drinking and many variety of food .
price of beer high but the taste great.

Reviewed 24 September 2014

We walked here from our hotel (a bit of a hike) and had a very enjoyable dinner. We wanted something "light" after too much pasta for too many days. We started with a salad (we asked them to bring it first even though that's not how it's usually done). I ordered a classic pizza (Bridgette, I think -- buffalo mozzarella). It was quite big, so I just ate the center and skipped the crust (even though it was quite tasty). My husband got the cheese and vegetable platter, which was HUGE and also quite good. It had grilled zucchini, eggplant, potato, spinach, carrot, and two types of warm cheese. I think there were a few more veggies as well. I also tried their fruity non-alcoholic drink which was quite refreshing (a lot of pineapple in it).

We arrived just when they opened and got a seat no problem, but they shortly filled up. It appeared to be quite popular.

A nice and tasty experience.