“Great food from an overworked staff”

The Last Drop - Coffee Shop
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stopped off here on trip around Achill on a cold January day. You wouldn't want to be in a hurry, if our visit is typical but the quality of the fare is excellent and worth the wait. No criticism of the staff who were run off their feet. Maybe the weather brought an unexpected rush on the day. Well worth a visit all told.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Great for a stop off ... We had tea and a pee before moving on down the island. Friendly staff and some cheerful local kids enjoying life together.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast and weren't disappointed. The food was plentiful, delicious and reasonably priced. Staff were friendly and the coffee was good! Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Dropped in with my family on a day trip for some lunch, on entering I did not even get a welcome. I enquired if the bar and cafe had same menu and got shouted at with a "yes". As my husband was walking in with our two children pulling open the door the woman working there yanked the door closed in his face and shouted about the breeze- Avoid in my opinion, I'd rather eat a bag of crisps and starve than to dine in such an unwelcoming unfriendly environment....

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

What an oasis of good friendly service and warmth. Very welcome on a cold day. Good coffee, home made cakes and bakes, great view of sea and sun. Worth a visit