3 people are viewing this hotel
US$145
Free cancellation until 21/06/24
US$137
Free cancellation until 21/06/25
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$145
US$130
SAVE US$15
Free cancellation until 21/06/25
Expedia.comUS$145
CheapTicketsUS$145
TravelocityUS$145
All reviews horse riding infinity pool wheel drive continental stuff hotel parking steep climb guest service manager glass bottles villa rooms mr sachin beautiful property nature walk surely coming back ample space to walk jim corbett free of cost serene environment
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2021 via mobile

I book this resort through UTTARAKHAND VACATIONS , but after one week of confirmation of the booking the Lebua cancel the booking , because they thought they can get the booking in higher prices , if so than why they confirm the booking first . They are not at all committed to their words and confirmations

Reviewed 13 April 2021

Visited with family. The staff is very friendly. Rooms are comfortable with jungle views, where one wakes up to chirping birds.
Had a wonderful nature walk with naturalist, walking under tall tall trees.
Very appetizing cuisine , enjoyed Kumaon thali very much. We visited with our Pug , and he was treated like a family member !
All covid protocols are being followed.
We are sure to visit again

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank SumitM639
Faisal Shamim, Other at Lebua Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and recommending our hotel to other travelers. All of us are delighted that we could ensure a comfortable stay during your visit . We at Lebua Corbett always strive to make our guest experiences very memorable by providing outstanding service. I am very glad to know that the staff went an extra mile and were very attentive to all your needs.

Thank you once again for your stay and your feedback . We invite you to include us in your future plans when you visit Jim Corbett again .

Warm regards

Mr. Faisal Shamim
GM - Lebua Corbett

Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

The resort is stunning to say the least. Very impressed with the wilderness location.Loved the balcony jungle view location. What I liked most about the resort is the staff. Very helpful and curtious. Had the most amazing vacation with my family. Overall a wonderful experience and recommend visiting this place for sure.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank ssplayz

Dear Guest

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Lebua Corbett.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with my team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Faisal Shamim
Operations Manager

Reviewed 12 April 2021

I booked a group of 12 rooms for 2 night with this hotel at an agreed amount. I have received the confirmation from the hotel from same on email.

The next day hotel called us back that they they are unable to confirm the booking as they received some wedding query , so i called them that my booking is already confirmed and it is unprofessional to do the same.

Later hotel RM Mr Faisal call us and told that as we have quoted the higher amount to client , and if now you want to confirm the booking we can do that at higher price which was Rs 3000 per night per room extra.

I am a travel agent and the hotel is unethical His manager Mr Faisal and Kamal both are liars and non committed.

even after giving confirmation on email , they simply asked for higher amount to re-confirm the same. One Can ask me for emais/ screenshots etc

However i confirm the group with another resort , but be sure to be extra cautious when you book this hotel as commitment has no meaning to them.

2  Thank Vikasbansal19
Reviewed 30 March 2021

While the hotel’s next-door neighbor Paatlidun Lodge is all about Rustic Luxury, this property focuses on Stylish Luxury. Fancy Villa-style Rooms, beautifully landscaped greenery, cute little ponds, and cozy chillout areas, all come together beautifully to make this is a plush retreat in the cradle of nature. The activities they offer cover a wide range and go well beyond the typical safari drives. The views of the mountains and greenery from the first-floor areas are just spectacular.

We loved the property so much we just soaked ourselves in the jungle vibe just by chilling at the resort , and didn't even manage to get out! The place was so good. Our favorite part of the property was the stables which housed the cute horses, lambs and the lovely Machans that were built around them. The moments we spent in our balcony listening to the tunes of the birds and the music of the animals deep in the jungle were just priceless!

LOCATION: Located in the Fringe of the forest and right next to all the other luxury lodges in the area

DINE + DRINK: Lunch was a buffet affair, but a wonderful spread of local delicacies that you typically don't find in Wilderness lodge buffets! Special Kudos the super attentive staff. Also, the Dinner organized by the property was one of the most memorable Dinners in the jungle we had. A mind-blowing KUMAONI THALI served in a super special setting. Decadently magical - literally!

ROOM: We stayed in 606, so this review is based on that; VIEW: ; SIZE: Very spacious room; AIR-CON: Perfectly functioning cooler that helped in setting the perfect room temperature; BED: Comfortable bed that played the expected part to put me to sleep; BATHROOM: Stand in shower; TOILETRIES: Excellent Cosmetics from INNARA Brand

FACILITIES: Compact Gym with a basic range of weights and Cardio machines. They also have a lovely Table tennis table, Carrom board and other fun activities. The Horse riding activity is a cool offering. Even if you dont try it, meet the two lovely horses that used to be part of a Polo team. But the most killer of the facilities is the lovely Swimming pool. There are pools, and then there are Jungle pools to die for! I will let the pictures do the talking!

SERVICE: Friendly staff that took care of all my needs with a smile and made us feel pampered and well taken care of. Special Shout out to Chef GIRISH who prepared a special dinner for us. Big thanks to Ms.TANYA (from Guest services) who hosted us wonderfully and gave us private tours of the property and continually ensured that our stay was flawless and we had a very memorable experience. The way the restaurant staff took care of us, and even wanted to pack special snacks for us(since I had a stomach bug) was the kind of treatment I’ve not received from a resort in a long time(especially in ones where I am not a elite Loyalty member!) This is the kind of Guest service that the industry can get more and more ,and as guests we need to acknowledge and welcome more!! Kudos to the staff!

HOW WIRED YOU WILL BE: Free Wi-Fi that works very patchily from the room. Big Plasma TV screen dishing out dozens of channels spanning sports, news, music, movies and a wide variety of entertainment in multiple languages

3  Thank traveltalesofales
Faisal Shamim, Other at Lebua Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear Mr. Prasanna,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Lebua Corbett.

Faisal Shamim