Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fire pit hot tub wood burner beautiful site toilet block memory foam mattress tea coffee west wittering beach fabulous weekend magical place lovely location double bed each evening short drive mini break attention to detail cool box
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2021

Back in April we were counting the days until lockdown lifted and opportunity to travel from local area. My son and I were so excited as we had found the yurts great previously. I had reserved early in the year the newly furnished Airstream as i wasn't sure about the weather. We arrived at Plush glamping site to see the gleaming airsreams beaufifully lined up glistening in the sunshine, with own private decking and furniture they looked so cool. Entering the airstream all i can say is WOW.. the attention to detail in the renovated 50's airstream caravan was briliant, the comfort and decor, fancy changing colour lights, bluetooth car radio, mod cons that recent caravans have to offer. Own toilet/shower/cooker/hob/sink. I felt rather smug at booking early as the site soon filled up. I required some some help with working the heating, water pump and guidance on how to use the toilet but the staff were always on hand and happy to help, all with a smile. The site was just coming into bloom with wild flowers and little burst of colour popping up under wooden logs and the canopy of the trees were growing. I wish i was back on the deck with my morning coffee watching the sun rise. My son 7 absolutely loved his first stay in a caravan and so did I. We didn't expect the flurry of snow and the cold spell but the air heating kept us cozy. I would love to return one day. Highly recommend. The surrounding area has lots to offer too. Chichester is only 5 mins away with easy parking. We headed there for the grand opening of non essential shops (toyshops!) and to eat outside a restaurant. Bosham is lovely too and we ordered a delicious delivery curry to the site. My son loved the campfire in the evening where we toasted marshmallows and chatted with some other guests (all social distance and safe). I would recommend a stay in the airstream to any of my friends. I felt like a hip rockstar instead of a mum for a few days.

Date of stay: April 2021
Plush Tents Office, Owner at Plush Tents Glamping Yurt Village, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are so glad you had a great time with us here at Plush Tents and enjoyed your stay in our new American Airstreams. They really do offer a great touch of class amongst the beautiful woodland surroundings here at our eco village.

I will pass on your thanks to our staff too, as without them providing such a wonderful service we wouldn't have you all rushing to return back!

We would love to have you and your son stay again and make some amazing new memories with us!

Reviewed 22 April 2021

Absolutely loved this place. Really nice ambience and super friendly people. Coby and Sue really looked after us and made our stay. The hot tub is AMAZING and the campfire at the end of the day was just perfect. We will be back!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Paul McDonald, Owner at Plush Tents Glamping Yurt Village, responded to this reviewResponded today

Reviewed 16 April 2021

We had 2 lovely nights at Plush Tents on 13 and 14 April, 2021 and would highly recommend this lovely place. My girls (7 and 11) loved it, and the dogs were happy too. I was desperate for a change of scene and really wanted to travel from Derbyshire to Sussex to see my parents, but could not stay with them for obvious reasons hence our visit to Plush Tents. We arrived to a friendly welcome and had our bags taken to our Yurt. The Yurts are set in beautiful young woodland, full of daffodils and primroses, and with lovely views. The woodland is not dense and the site is small so the children could roam freely and safely. The Yurt was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Our stay coincided with a very cold snap (-2 at night!) but the wood burner kept us pretty cosy. There were lots of nice touches - staff checking in to see if you were ok; free tea and coffee and hot chocolate first thing and in the evening; a communal camp fire for marshmallow toasting; dry wood chip paths around the site for easy access to toilet block and yurts; no cars on site. I'm looking forward to rebooking!

Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you so much. It was indeed a cold start to the season

Reviewed 13 November 2020

We ❤️ it would definitely recommend it. It feels like a home away from home because everyone is so friendly. The hot tub and the home yurt is our favourite things to do. It was fun ans relaxing. From Mirabelle age 8.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 October 2020

Took my daughter and 3 friends for her 10th birthday treat. They loved it. Campfire, hot tub, hot chocolate and the movie tent. Felt very Covid Safe with appropriate measures in place and beautifully clean as always.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much. We will strive to make your 5th visit even better!