All reviews rama resort valet parking steam room slot machines concert hall players card rooms are large gas fireplace cedar restaurant the salt water pool sports bar separate tub sitting area make reservations noodle bar king bed hot tub
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What an awesome place! Just saw Brit Floyd show, amazing!! Had a wonderful buffet dinner beforehand and could not believe the selection of food! Service was great as well. Highly recommend you visit!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
CasinoRamaResortPR, pr team at Casino Rama Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thanks April. We're so glad to hear your enjoyed.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at Casino Rama for a one night romantic getaway and enjoyed every minute of it.
We booked a smoking king room. It was very spacious with an absolutely beautiful bathroom with a very large walk in shower that had lovely rainfall shower head. (I also feel it was nice to have the option of a smoking room as nowadays many hotels are smoke free)
I enjoyed a couple of hours at the pool area and it was great. The pool is very large and the temperature was perfect.
We both enjoyed our stay and are looking very forward to another romantic getaway. We have booked another night at Casino Rama Resort in June for our anniversary and are looking forward to seeing Cole Swindel that same evening and also dining at one of the many restaurants.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank JenniferW1975

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your last visit and thank you for choosing to spend your anniversary with us.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

All though all the staff is very friendly, found one staff at entrance of the buffet ( Dhalea) very rude. I had free 2 buffet for month and I printed the slip beforehand. She said there is no buffet showing.
Discussion went for sometime between me trying to prove I do have offer and her saying NO. At this moment it was the question of my prestige. All people around looking and felt like she was feeding homeless. ... at her cost.
Luckily I had the small cutting from their newsletter in my bag showing different times of eligible buffet. When I showed her to prove I was not there for free food she said I should have showed that before.
The slip that was printed from machine showed 2 free buffet it looked like she did not understand english.
It was my only second time to this casino and in this time of advanced technology she expects me to come with the newsletter.
Problem solving skill_ 0 !!!!
Of course other staff make up for this odd man out.
When I won on some slots I forgot about her at the end.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hi Shanthi, this is not the level of customer service we pride ourselves on, we will be sharing this information with our Food and Beverage team to review. We're glad to hear you did experience great customer service throughout your stay and do hope that you will be back again.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We booked a room at Casino Rama Resort for 4 - My friends Birthday . The Hotel sent up a lovely bottle of wine . The Room was large and cozy 2 Queen Beds and Seating Area with fireplace. We Enjoyed going to the spa and pool and the Resort is beautiful.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Sounds like a nice time. We hope to have you all back again.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Very cheap. Bus ride there incudedl buffet luncheon and playing $$.
Had good luck so of course I liked the machines.
Meal was plentiful but just average in taste.
Huge casino but very barn like..
service was good at the buffet and in the casino.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks for your feedback Gwen, we will share this with our Food & Beverage and resort team as well.