“A unique experience! ”

Price range: US$20 - US$45
Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Seafood, Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Praiagogi Boutique Pousada is situated in Maragogi and has a lovely garden, boarding the beach... After three years of Praiagogi, Tuyn restaurant opened its doors... Tuyn, which is Dutch for 'Garden'.Tuyn uses fresh ingredients of the Brazilian Northeast, and adds hints of sometimes Asian, sometimes Mediterranean or just simple European herbs, which result in a true gastronomic experience. The combination of various flavours and the presentation of our dishes make your visit to Tuyn a true special one. Please note, RESERVATIONS are a must. RESERVAR E NECESSARIO.
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

"The whole experience was very pleasant. From the reception to the end of the evening, it is certainly a place to return to. I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for a taste of Brazil with a Dutch style."

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Valdo S

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

.... To describe the sensations you have when you eat in this restaurant. Amazing superb fantastic are some of the adjectives I could use to talk about their dishes. Nice balanced mix of flavours in each single choice: fish and banana "farofa" or cocoa/coffee sauces with fillet mignon, just to mention a few. Worth a visit (actually maybe 2 or 3 visits)

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank brig-cris
Reviewed 24 November 2016

We stayed at the pousada, to which this restaurant is connected, with breakfast and dinner included. It was a delight, both the pousada and the restaurant. Great choice of quality dishes and good service. I can only recommend this place that is probably the best in Maragogi.

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank queijinho
Reviewed 19 November 2016

We ate at Tuyn while on our trip to Maragogi. The restaurant is within a very small, boutique hotel. The restaurant allows hotel guests first reservation privilege but then will open to outside reservations. First, I don't normally write reviews, but this was very special. My wife and I only speak English and find it very difficult to communicate. The owner does speak English and did everything to make us comfortable, including oroviding us menus in English. The staff was very attentive to us and was always checking on how we were doing. The menu is very diverse... We had Pork Ossobucco with fresh made spinach ravioli, Surf and Turf, Ceviche, and 3 different desserts between four of us.. Drinks were excellent and the pricing was very good for a very high quality restaurant. This is an open air restaurant with an arbor ceiling which is intertwined with passion fruit tree branches... So perfect!

I would definitely call and try making reservations here. Guaranteed you will be as happy as we were!

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank pjpreston
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is by far the best place my girlfriend and I have eaten at in the northeast of Brazil. We had lunch at Tuyn and from the first moment of entering the restaurant we were greeted by the proprietor with a friendly greeting and introduction to the restaurant. It was also refreshing to see that the staff also spoke English and offered an English menu as well. We drank caipirinhas in front of an amazing sea view, had a main meal and desert amongst the beautiful modern interior design of the restaurant. The menu offers a wide range of options seafood, meat and also vegetarian options. The service overall from the staff was excellent, they were very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Jake W

Been to Tuyn? Share your experiences!