“Wonderful Italian food”
Review of Lo Del Pajaro

Lo Del Pajaro
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I had mushroom gnocchi and it was fabulous. My partner had seafood fettuccine which was also delicious. Prices are great in Argentina for US travelers so it was such a deal! And waiter spoke English and translated for us. Wonderful!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at Lo Del Pajaro two nights. The service is absolutely fantastic. The owner will serve you with a great smile. Very good food and reasonable price.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

The chicken risotto was well seasoned and flavours were excellent. The portion was huge! The waiter (the owner I think) was most engaging and spoke excellent English. The restaurant felt very authentic. It was good value and we would recommend it.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Really great value, tasty food. Small menu, but with quality dishes and large portions. I recommend the tagliatelle fruta del mar. The waiter is very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere is cosy and authentic, definitely not touristy.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Since arriving to Argentina, I have eaten in some of the most prestigious and expensive restaurants going.
At Lo Del Pajaro, I had the best steak I have ever had in my life. Not only is the food delicious; seasoned properly and cooked with the freshest of ingredients, it is made with love. Lo Del Pajaro is perfect for families or couples looking for a great night out that won't break the bank which can be somewhat hard to find. The place is family run and has a great vibe and the owner sources his meat from a private seller in Buenos Aires to ensure the best quality.
Great vibe, Great food.