“Good food and great service”
Review of Las Donosas

Las Donosas
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Description: Cooking with Soul. Food that generates emotions and Memorables Flavors. World Cuisine combined with the essence of The Argentinean plates. A perfect brotherhood of flavors and ingredients that will make us live an unique experience. Dishes made with passion and heart. All combine with the best wines and the most amazing drinks and coktels.
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I went to have dinner with my girlfriend, we ordered a provoleta to share for starters, it was a bit too melted but the tast was awesome, then I ordered Mollejas with pumpkin puree but I was told that that was an old menu and ofered me baked potatoes as replacement, the mollejas were excellent but the potatos lacked flavor. My girlfriend ordered glazed pork shoulder with sweet potatos puree which I had to try and it was amazing, definetly recommended. The waiter was super nice, when we arrived our table was outside and asked a waitress if we could move in which she agreed very kindly, then we asked the waiter if he could raise the AC a bit and he did. Very nice evening, we felt very confortable the food was very tasty and the menu although not the largest have super interesting dishes. The prices where very good we ordered a bottle of Malbec and with the tip end up paying around AR$1000 (US$50).

1  Thank Nikolas M

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We stayed around the corner at Casa Glebinias (wonderful!) and ate at Las Donasas one evening during our stay. We enjoyed our dinner outside under the trees. A big draw for me is ambiance, almost equal to the quality of food! I was very happy with the setting.

I don't eat meat and I thoroughly enjoyed the mushroom risotto, and my boyfriend had ribs which he LOVED. Both were huge portions.

The service was good, but not exceptional.

We enjoyed our visit!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

It is such a pity the service here is so bad. They clearly just don’t have enough waiting staff. I had the best steak I’ve had so far in Argentina but we waited nearly 20 mins to have our plates removed, another 20 mins to order an after dinner drink and probably 30 mins to eventually get the bill after asking several times. It wasn’t just us disappointed either, many of the people around us had the same issues. It really is such a pity as the food it outstanding.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We choose Las Donosas based on the reviews as our final meal of our holiday to Argentina. It started well, very attentive waiters whilst we were the only diners, happy to guide you through the menu and wine choices. However once the restaurant started to fill up and other staff started working our experience fell short of expectations. A waitress came and took our order for coffee, after 20 mins we chased as to where it was and this prompted sugar to be brought to our table, after another 20 mins still no sign of the coffee. Finally after 45 mins it turned up by which time we had gone past the point of wanting it, we asked for the bill and then waited a further 20 mins to get that sorted. Shame the setting is nice and has a good atmosphere. The food was OK but nothing outstanding.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We were there for our last family dinner prior to flying back home. The food was absolutely exquisite, the portions were so big we had to share. You gotta try the solomillo and the mushroom risotto -they’re worth it. The waiting staff not to mention the owners put so much love into what they do they actually succeed in making you feel at home and stay thrilled even afterwards. I highly recommend it. The possibility to bring your own bottle of wine is definitely a plus. Good value for money, cosy ambience.