“PERFECTION”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of I TO SEA

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

madamexec
Glen Cove, New York
“PERFECTION”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We wanted a quiet place away from the tourist traps but with easy access to many island attractions; A place with ocean views and ocean sounds; and A place to kick back and relax. I to Sea fulfilled all of what we sought and then some. The added bonus was provided by the host, Mr. V, who generously shared his time and knowledge of roads less traveled. Thank you Mr. V!
Great sights, great food, great time!

11 Jan 2017
It is always a pleasure reading a great review from a client. We are committed and every effort was made to ensure a positive experience.I like to thank Mrs Gomez for giving us the opportunity to be of service in such a competitive market. Regards, CVS
Jedi063
“Mr.”
Reviewed 15 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This place is a dream. Usually, when you see pictures of a location you're not sure if that is what you are going to get. Well, this place exceeded my expectations. Spectacular view,spacious, very clean. I would definitely stay here again.

16 Sep 2016
Mr Rivera arrived on Sept 10, 2016 and departed on the 15th of Sept. 2016. It was an unexpected booking. We managed to assist him and the family. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive review. Best regards, Carlos V.
Kenaineli...
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This apartment was more than I imagined. Beautiful apartment, very modern. Spectacular view of the ocean. Very nice and clean. Unfortunately you can swim on the beach because the water is strong. I heard that it is good for surfers. We rented a vehicle and were able to try the various beaches in PR. Carlos the owner was very helpful and gracious. I'd stay in Carlo's place if I go back to PR.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Sep 2016
I would like to thank Nelida for choosing us among many great rentals.It was a pleasure providing her with a level of service a guest deserves. We value our guests and are constantly looking for ways to serve them better. A special thanks to TripAdvisor and the staff who made it all possible. Regards, Carlos Velez
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing