US$262
US$215
  • Pool
US$228
  • Pool
Cap Sud Caraibes(Le Gosier)
US$98
La Maison Creole(Le Gosier)
US$115
E.Gwada Hostel(Le Gosier)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Les Bananiers(Le Gosier)
All reviewsrestaurants within walking distanceclean hotelexplore the islandsmall beachbasse terrefridgecasino
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Our family enjoyed our stay for four nights. Beach was really nice with small waves and nice sand. The restaurant on site for breakfast was perfect. Kids enjoyed pool and the parking and access to rest of the Island was good. Some restaurants nearby within walking distance. Staff were very attentive. Balconies were nice with kitchens if you wanted to stay in. The only slight negative I can think of is the hot tub was not really hot but still enjoyable. Next time we will do the jet skis on sight.

Room Tip: We like the villas on top floor with roof top decks
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank EJoe
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Wonderful location with beautiful beach. Restaurant facing the sea which was nice however the restaurant manager was very unfriendly to our party of 3. The other staff both at the restaurant and front desk were incredibly nice and accommodating. The hotel was under extensive repair due to hurricane Irma, which was good to see that they were fixing things, however it added a lot of noise. The hot tub was broken the entire time and each day was told "hopefully it will be fixed today", but never was.

Room Tip: Book a pool or ocean view if that is desirable to you.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Julie L
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I love this hotel! It was my first time In Guadalupe and I had a really good time. Excellent staff and service, friendly atmosphere, clean, not to mention the food! I walked arround and I would say the location is very convenient, and the private beach very relaxing and peaceful in comparison with others. My room was spacious, confortable and quiet, with a cozy well equipped balcony, and a nice view of the pool and the beach. Very good value for a three star!, I would highly reccomend this hotel, I could not expect more!

Room Tip: Make sure the room has a balcony, mine was really nice!
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank rosabenedetti
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We had the misfortune of having to stay at this hotel, thankfully for just one night. Another hotel we had booked made a booking error and cancelled our booking there. We had been in the Caribbean for two weeks and had stayed in some lovely places. This was the unfortunate last stop for us. It started at checkin. It was extremely disorganized and the staff were so distracted that they dealt with dozens of interruptions before we got our key. I now understand why.
The hotel is not clean - in either the public areas like the lobby, pool or restaurant or the rooms.
The finishes are all very cheap and badly maintained. There are chips everywhere in the tile floors.
The beach is actually quite nice but there are so many sand fleas that we left completely covered in bites.
The straw that broke the camels back for me was that on the morning of our departure there was NO water in our room at all. The front desk was completely unconcerned and told us it might be fixed by 4. We were leaving at 1145. We had no way to shower before our long flight home.
Internet access is almost non existent. They told us to stand on the balcony and hold our devices in the air and it “might” work better.

This was not an inexpensive hotel at over $200 USD per night.

As I said at the beginning- do NOT stay here. It is the worst hotel experience we have ever had and we travel extensively.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Durodeb
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I spent a week at this hotel. The pool and small beach were nice and most of the staff were helpful. The breakfast was average for a three star hotel. There were good places to eat nearby. Unfortunately the room, elevator and corridors were not very clean and the air conditioning did not work most of the time. Also, the area is very congested with traffic. The management needs to improve the appearance and service of the hotel.

We liked Guadeloupe but would not return to this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends