“The perfect venue for our perfect wedding”
Check Availability
Logie Country house outlook
River Urie
1962
Logie Country House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mags M
Glenrothes, United Kingdom
“The perfect venue for our perfect wedding”
Reviewed 24 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

We travelled to Logie Country House on 1 March 2013 as the first main house guest. There were 19 of us in total (and not forgetting the dog) staying for the weeknd for our wedding on 2 March (it was also the first wedding at Logie)! My new husband and I were then staying for the remainder of the week on our own for our honeymoon.
Before you even get into the house, driving up towards the house you are stunned by the amaing scenery and location. As for the house? WOW - photos defintely do not do it justice. It is luxurious and elegant but Tim & Stef have managed to keep it feeling very welcoming and homely. The attention to detail is mind blowing - champagne by the 8ft bath, chocolates in the kitchen, a wecome pack of groceries - even bibs and kiddies dishes if you have little ones with you! I could go on and on about this amazing house and the amazing peolpe who own it but my advice would be - go see for yourself! I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Oh - and the housekeeper and gardener - Codrina & Florin are there to help make your stay even more perfect! Alan & Mags Montignani, Fife March 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The homely but luxurious feel
Liked least: Having to leave!
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Nigewirdn...
“So relaxed, such a lovely house, didn't want to leave!”
Reviewed 4 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We were Invited to stay as guests in the main house over a Friday to Monday long-weekend (& including the first civil Marriage Ceremony to be held at Logie House); it was a huge privilege and a totally enjoyable stay for my girlfriend & I.

A format where such a large house is the wedding venue & is yours to enjoy & explore for the whole period is a new concept for me & it works very well indeed; adding to the special feeling that you are sharing in a special time for the Bride & Groom as they host you.

So much to do. So much space & never felt on top of any of the other guests. From relaxing in the beautifully decorated and finished reception rooms & bedrooms, to talking and chilling in the peaceful snug in front of a toasty log-burning stove, we could relax in no better place.
Everything is new, clean, fresh and superbly finished; a gadget-lovers heaven, its clear that somebody has spent many hours drooling over brochures for top-notch equipment for the whole house- the hi-tech heating system, the audio-visual equipment, the whole-house wifi (including live music streaming throughout the house to the ceiling speakers from any iPhone!), the comfy cinema / XBox loft room, the hot tub, the superb kitchen with wonderful Aga & superb Miele appliances, the gym with everything you could want, the quality fixtures and fittings in all the bathrooms.....anyone who has renovated houses will know how much attention to detail (& funds!) have been lavished on this house & how much planning has gone into making it so effortlessly integrated.

Bedrooms are beautifully fresh with lovely old solid furniture. Bathrobes new & soft. Beds are comfy and linen crisp & new. Everything is either brand new or freshly decorated; and for those who love fresh air at night, the new sash windows can just be cracked open a fraction to give a cool trickle of air, whilst keeping a warmth-loving partner happy too!

For the more active, once outside, we found some lovely quiet paths and single track roads to while away many hours walking & talking and taking in the stunning scenery and country wildlife. Before returning to soak away tired muscles in the lovely hot-tub while overlooking the river.
Such a pity we had no time left to try fishing the river, swimming in the lovely pool, using the gym equipment, nor exploring the snow-topped hillsides viewed from our bedroom window; but we hope to return one day.

So much effort has gone into making the house such a lovely venue for any special occasion, I wish the owners every possible success in the new use for the house & encourage anyone to book up quick, you won't be disappointed, nor will any of your wedding guests!

Value Location
DebraChri...
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Book now - you will not be disappointed”
Reviewed 17 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

I booked the guest wing for family to celebrate my Husband's 40th Birthday. We had a fantastic chilled out weekend and the accommodation far exceeded our expectations

Members of our family ranged from 2yr old to 67yr old and we all had a fab time. We enjoyed the massage chair, hot tub, swimming pool, gym and the very comfortable lounge, dining room and bedrooms

We all loved the fact that we could all do our 'own thing' - some liked the hot tub (alot!!!!) and some preferred walking around the grounds. Personally, my favourite 'activity' was sitting in a comfy sofa in front of the wood burning fire and chatting with whoever else was in the room

We loved our visit so much that we are planning to return later in the year when the weather is a bit nicer (although there was something quite special about sitting in the hot tub with snowflakes falling)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Chilled out environment in a beautiful setting
Liked least: Coming home
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Clairiema...
“Possibly one of the best experiences ever”
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

I never ever write on this but I feel compelled to write this. As I have never felt such warmth and genuine interest from an individual ever as I did from Stef when I went to view Logie country house. As a possible wedding venue from
the second I e mailed Stefwith my enquiries, she was
Always very prompt with replies
To my queries, questions with how to get there( she sent me a very detailed direction of how to get there ( even when I let her down with an
Appointment being stuck offshore it was not a problem to her to change date of viewing for me) when it came to arriving
We were
Greeted at the door by a very bubbly
Lovely Stef who's warmness
And likeability instantly put us at ease ! She was so professional throughout
And was interested in ever aspect of
Wedding plans ( even from
Proposal) if that wasnt
Excellent enough she then showed us round the beautiful country house which just blew us away and to say it I's absolutely stunning doesn't seem to do it justice. They have such attention to detail the little things that brides think
About that certain
Places don't take into account but they do at Logie country house. It has everything jacuzzi . Swimming pool everything and it offers the 3
Days as appossed to two days like other places !! Anyone who I's looking for a
Potential wedding venue . Be sure to
Make sure this place I's on your list.

Value Location
Katherine...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Fantastic house, we loved the hot tub!”
Reviewed 20 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

The house was lovely and spacious, considering there were 10 adults staying. We didn't use the pool or gym, but the facilities looked lovely. The hot tub however was used frequently. The surrounding scenery was lovely and there was some good paths and roads for running and cycling. A brilliant location for a getaway from everything.

Liked best: The hot tub
Liked least: The fact I got there too late to call dibs on the master bedroom
Travelling group: With Friends
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing