Reviews (2 179)
2 179 results
All reviews modern hotel the upper deck walk in shower sky tv leisure facilities retail park party night club room the verve self service wet room great facilities business trip the pub bar area great value for money would stay again
752 - 757 of 2 179 reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2017

We were very happy with the location and the room we booked for our family. The Pool area was really nice and the staff were very friendly.
We booked the restaurant for day two and although the staff couldn't be nicer unfortunately the food was brutal overpriced and miserabe portions.
I ordered Salmon with sunblush tomatoes and avocado salad. It arrived and was basically a tiny portion of Salmon on a bed of leaves with one and a half cherry tomatoes (no joke) the avocado was about 2 strands. My husband nearly broke his tooth on a kernil of some description in his curry.
They offered desert which I accepted as I was still starving. So unfortunately this let the stay down, as I said the staff were so lovely. We just felt it was a pity as the restaurant was very expensive.
The bar food was decent, all in all I would return but would avoid the restaurant.Rooms were lovely and spacious.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Wish I'd been there earlier to enjoy all the facilities. Really easy check in check out process. Fab room - will definitely use this chain again. Good breakfast and very friendly staff - but that could be because I was up north!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2017

The staff were very welcoming, I personally prefer interacting with humans when checking in to a hotel as apposed to checking in via a computer. I was disappointed with the cleanliness of my room. Considering it's circa £30 per night more expensive than Best Western Smokies Park I don't believe it's worth paying more.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Booked room in the January £25 room sale - good value for money.
Room
- clean and tidy
- bath and shower facilities
- everything working and of good standard

I did not access the facilities on this visit, however I have on previous visits and they are all of good standard and upkeep

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We upgraded our room from normal to clubhouse ..and we got 2 singles pushed together that kept separating ..and when we lifted the sheet off to make the bed yet again there was blood stains on the mattress and when we told reception we gave them a number to contact and the never contacted us ...feel let down as it was my husbands birthday and we had to leave at 2:30 in the morning

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple