Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$191
US$179
View deal
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
HurbUS$191
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2019

The hotel is located bang opposite to Territet L'Euadine stop on route 201 of bus & a walking distance from Territet station. The lake view rooms are fabulous with all the modern amenities & a kitchenette. An excellent choice when you are in this area,

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 26 July 2019

Situated on the main street, it is right on the lake front. Having good connectivity by bus stop just at the hotel gate that takes you to the main market area / train station / jetty within 10 min. The rooms are well appointed apartments with large balcony, comfortable drawing and dining room with adequate kitchen. The place is maintained well and is airy. The lake side rooms have a beautiful view.
The breakfast is bearable for vegetarians like us. The staff was friendly and helpful.
We were a group of 8 people & had 4 rooms. We enjoyed a lot and recommend it heartily.

Room tip: Lake facing rooms have amazing view - esp at sun set time.Go for upper floors if facing road side.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2019

Great Hotel
Great and very helpful staff
Big rooms/suites at decent prices; functional and clean if not super deluxe
Breakfast overlooking the lake -stunning
On Bus Route 201 so easy peasy links
All in all we had a great stay and if/when back in this buzzy town we will be back

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank OldDownHouse
Reviewed 30 June 2019 via mobile

Easy access. Good parking facilities. Comfortable room. Staff friendly. Bed is cosy. A bit hot due to the heat wave. Air condition could be better. Breakfast, nothing to complain. Great view from the terrace

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2019 via mobile

Right from the start Sessa Cousot at reception was brilliant. She was friendly and took her time to explain the area and offered me the free travel pass available to hotel guest. It was after I left and boarded my train that I realised I had left my rail pass behind. Sessa was amazing, she managed to find the pass and took a photo of it immediately so that I could show the inspector and then sent it to my next hotel, I received it the next morning. She was so responsive, friendly and helpful that I thought it deserved a mention. I would highly recommend this hotel because of her brilliant service and it’s located in the most gorgeous area! Big thank you!

Date of stay: May 2019