“Friendly staff, very good food and nice wines.”

La Tienduca de Cholo
Ranked #8 of 79 Restaurants in Suances
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017

This is a very nicely appointed restaurant bar which I visited several times during my stay in Suances. Recommended!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Great service, wonderful food, delicious wines - the house wine is great, red or white, we've tried both :-)
there are a number of places to choose from on a shjort stretch of road but after trying la Tienduca de Cholo we did not bother to go elsewhere during our few days in Suances. There are some very tasty dishes on the "main course" list, but I'd suggest just tasting as many of the delicious tapas as you can manage :-) Highly recommended!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

First time we had lunch and had a selection of raciones - calamari, croquetas and patatas.
Second time we went for dinner and had the seafood croquetas which were delicious and we had seafood paella which was absolutely delicious! I would say it is reasonably priced too.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

We had chiperonnes (cuttlefish), large and plentiful, freshly cooked on a grill with lots of garlic. This was accompanied by a huge mixed salad with anchovies, plus the ubiquitous bread, wine and beer. The total of 38 Euros was I think value for money.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Great atmosphere, lovely food and wine and amazing value for money! We spoke little Spanish but the waiter was brilliant and advised us on menu choice as well as helping with my Spanish!