“We loved this pizza! ”
Review of Caffe del Corso

Caffe del Corso
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Best pizza in the area including Napoli!!! :)
Caprese and tiramisu were great as well.
Nice location and very friendly service!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

One of the few places on the Corso with outside tables, set in a pleasant area shielded from the street. Attentive, friendly service with forno a legna pizzas of a very high quality.and brilliant pasta dishes.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We came to this restaurant on the recommendation of someone who had eaten here last year. Three of us ordered two starters, three main courses and a salad. My first course was mixed seafood. The fish was tough octopus and a small slice of squid, a few mussels and clams and two pieces of tuna. The tuna smelled and was certainly past its sell by date. My daughter's main course and salad came with our first courses. Some time later my husband's main course arrived but, despite reminding the waiter of my order ("its cooking"), my main course did not appear. After 20 minutes, we cancelled the order. All of the edible food was mediocre at best and I would certainly not recommend anyone who likes food to go there. There are many very fine restaurants in this town. This isn't one of them.

1  Thank cmpriestley
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Had a lovely meal here. Be careful when choosing fish special of the day. On menu it was € 15. When bill arrived charged us € 25 each (one main selection ordered not available) . Head waiter claimed that is what we ordered but they changed the bill.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

The service here is great! We came for dinner and had an eggplant appetizer, AMAZING! Then my husband and I both ordered different pizzas, YUM! The pizzas were perfectly cooked and not burnt on the bottom. We ate pizza in several different cities in Italy and this by far was the best pizza!