Reviews (1 308)
1 308 results
All reviews jules restaurant trim castle bailey bar rooftop terrace kilkenny shop lovely hotel family wedding third floor wedding reception from start to finish next morning bar food would highly recommend this hotel food was amazing lovely view stayed here for one night main course
284 - 289 of 1 308 reviews
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Stayed here twice recently on business - both times a real pleasure. without repeating too much other reviews, friendly staff, welcoming rooms, excellent lighting (especially when working) , lovely sized white fluffy towels, crisp sheets and a fab breakfast and layout of food. I also had a chicken curry there 1 night at the bar - it was delicious. Staff so friendly, such a homely hotel,and the perfect level of heat..and yes the view of the castle is lovely. 1 thing thats annoying is having to pay €3 for the carpark for the night..for a hotel in a county town..

Room tip: View of castle
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Pixie067
TrimCastlehotel, General Manager at Trim Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Trim castle Hotel on Trip Advisor. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us thank you for your description and comfort of your room.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and I hope that you will have an opportunity to visit us again soon in Trim.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

At the races in Navan and decided to stay overnight at this lovely hotel.
So glad we did . We were greeted by a lovely receptionist so friendly and helpful.
Our room was spacious warm and comfortable . We had something to eat in the bar where the staff couldn't be more friendly and helpful the food was very good as was the service.
A great hotel which I would highly recommend Trim is a great place for a visit.
The hotel overlooks the Castle. Thank you everyone at The Trim Castle Hotel what a lovely experience.

1  Thank sumer1967

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Trim Castle Hotel on Trip Advisor. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us thank you for your description of your room & Breakfast served the following day.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

My husband and I returned for a mid-week break as this is one of those place where you feel welcome at all times. Our room was lovely, with a side-view of the castle. Clean and spacious room. We had a welcome plate in the room, and it was kept beautifully throughout our stay. I feel relaxed whenever here, either for family visits or work purposes. Excellent breakfast, always pleasant staff. Thankyou to all. We ate in the bar at some time each day in our stay, food great, and the staff were wonderful, always professional, making you feel as if they had time to have a quick chat and yet all work was done. I hope the management realises what a great team they have. We will continue to return whenever possible.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank Tess W
TrimCastlehotel, General Manager at Trim Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Trim Castle Hotel on Trip Advisor. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel and in Trim.

Thank you for all of your nice comments on the hotel and thank you for commenting on the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the food that you enjoyed.

We hope that you will have an opportunity to return to Trim.

Kind regards

Reviewed 10 November 2016

excellent accommodation, room bright and cheerful, good decor, very comfortable, well laid out and good services such as tea coffee, good clothes storage space. TV channels could be better such as some sports channels.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank VJ-Flynn
TrimCastlehotel, General Manager at Trim Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for all of your nice comments on the hotel.

We hope that you will have an opportunity to return to Trim to visit us again.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

i got married in this hotel in june 2014 out of all the hotels we seen we fell in love with this hotel inside and outside the views from the top of the hotel the church and its grounds next door .our wedding day from everything down to the food drinks hospitality warm kind friendly staff they just did everything they could for you they gave us a day to remember even our guests couldnt stop talking about it .we have been back every year since and will keep going back there carvery dinners and desserts are fab the rooms are lovely beds are comfortable i would give this hotel 10/10

Room tip: double room is lovely as are family rooms
Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank Christine N

Dear Christine N,

Thank you very much for choosing to have your special day in Trim Castle Hotel, we were delighted to welcome you and all your guests to the Hotel. I'm delighted with all your amazing comments; your feedback is greatly appreciated. It's great to hear that everything went so well for your big day and that you were so pleased with staff who looked after you on the day.

Excellent customer service is so important to us here so I’m glad that you were impressed. I'll be sure to pass on all your lovely comments to staff here and on behalf of everyone I'd like to say big congratulations on your recent nuptials and wish both of you all the best in your future together. Thanks again for the wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it.

We look forward to seeing you again in the furure.