Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2016

I stayed there last Friday and always looking forward to return to Quiberon and am glad that I have booked this hotel even for one night.

I took 2 bedrooms in one big room. The view from this 3rd floor was the big trees and a slight view of the Atlantic Oceans.

The area of the little reception desk to the staircase with nice sink to wash your hands is unique. the area for you to just hanging around after dinner or while waiting for your rooms to be ready is so comfortable, with the choosen furnitures very beach styles and simple and cosy.

We were to leave very early the next day, and their breakfast started at 8.30am, still they did prepare our breakfast at 8.00am. The choices is not many but not limited. You can have freshly baked brioche, pain au chocolat and croissant with tea, coffee, hot chocolate and juice.

I would really recommend this hotel to anyone. I personally love love love this place.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 7 September 2015

We spent four nights here in August 2015 with our two children (ages 6 and 4). It is an old seaside hotel that has been partially updated. The common areas are very nice, and the rooms are basic but fine. The bathrooms are up-to-date. The hotel seems to have a lot of history, and you feel as though you are staying in another century. The main downside was the musty smell, which is a salty, sea air sort of moist smell. It poured all day on three of the four days that we were there and that certainly didn't help. My husband was less bothered by the smell than I was, and by the third day or so, I didn't really notice it. The breakfast room is lovely, and we really enjoyed the breakfasts. The staff is helpful. Overall, we enjoyed our stay, but I'm not sure if we would go back.

Room tip: The sea views are to the left and right - as there are two seas. May not be worth the extra $$.
Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 17 August 2015

We cannot recommend this hotel since problems with the room (e.g. moisty smell) were not taken care of, and the boss did not show any care for the customers' needs. Also, room with seaview (slightly more expensive) did not have better seaview than garden room.

Room tip: Rooms with a balcony
Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank Wuto15
Reviewed 2 September 2014

The area surrounding the hotel is lovely, with a beach at the end of the road, however, a car or bike is needed to get to the livelier areas and restaurants. Although there was a lovely bistro near by, it was fully booked which meant having to drive a few miles to dinner in Quiberon.

Perhaps we were unlucky with our room, but for the price we paid, we felt it was rather small and sparse. The hotel building is interesting and one member of staff was particularly helpful. Despite this, we expected a little more and with a bar that wasn't regularly tended, an extremely poor internet connection and a 5pm check-in, we felt that the hotel didn't quite offer the basics that we're used to.

Room tip: Bring ear plugs. This building has little or no sound insulation!
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HeyNonny
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Without question one of the nicest hotels we have stayed at. More of a home than a hotel. Everything about it is excellent including clean large bedrooms, large Longe areas, nice bar area, sun room etc. staff very friendly and helpful and breakfast very good. In an ideal location for visiting Quiberon and surrounding area

It may lack non essentials to be a tour star ie TV in rooms, ironing board, gym etc but I would rather stay here than some of the 5 star hotels I have visited. It feels homely and very welcoming.

We had a great time and wanted to stay longer, but unfortunately was fully booked

I would have no hesitation in recommending to others and we will be returning.

Date of stay: August 2014