1) Food: I admit that I had just pizza during my visit but my friends choose from the decent selection and we all agreed that it was excellent. The menu caters for numerous languages so that made it very easy to choose.
2) Service/Staff: I agree with previous reviews that I found a lack of friendliness from a number of staff, but not all. Some were very pleasant. think it's a personal preference but I wouldn't let it put you off enjoying the rest of your time here.
3) Atmosphere: It's clearly a popular location with people there day and night. It's welcoming for all nationalities.
4) Locations and surroundings: Being located near Billa supermarket, the tourist information building, very central. The balcony area is wonderful during the day, to sit and enjoy the sun with a blanket across your lap.
5) Price and recommended? The prices are reasonable. A decent pizza (probably 10-12" in size) costs about €10- €12 and steaks around €20-€25.
I enjoyed my visit and subsequently went back a number of times to enjoy the food and the balcony area with a beer.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.