“Excellent for pizza!”

Cafe-Restaurant Anny
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

1) Food: I admit that I had just pizza during my visit but my friends choose from the decent selection and we all agreed that it was excellent. The menu caters for numerous languages so that made it very easy to choose.

2) Service/Staff: I agree with previous reviews that I found a lack of friendliness from a number of staff, but not all. Some were very pleasant. think it's a personal preference but I wouldn't let it put you off enjoying the rest of your time here.

3) Atmosphere: It's clearly a popular location with people there day and night. It's welcoming for all nationalities.

4) Locations and surroundings: Being located near Billa supermarket, the tourist information building, very central. The balcony area is wonderful during the day, to sit and enjoy the sun with a blanket across your lap.

5) Price and recommended? The prices are reasonable. A decent pizza (probably 10-12" in size) costs about €10- €12 and steaks around €20-€25.
I enjoyed my visit and subsequently went back a number of times to enjoy the food and the balcony area with a beer.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 12 January 2017

What a great place! The staff were very welcoming and friendly and food arrived promptly. All for a reasonable price too.
Only giving 4 stars because I felt the main lacked greens! A bit of salad with it would have been great.
Other than that, I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Typical Tirolean restaurant. Very good tasty meal, friendly service, reasonable prices. Huge choice in the menu.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 8 September 2016

We had a great pizza and good pasta. The service was friendly and quick.
It is overall a good place to stop.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Eight of us ate at Cafe Anny before our transfer to the airport. Good variety of food, excellent efficient service.

Date of visit: July 2016