“Delicious seafood platter!!”

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Nice Ambiente, good service and very delicious personal seafood platter. Highly recommendable!! :-))

Reviewed 20 October 2018

Pre ordered as parties of a party of 25 . The food was wonderfully cooked with little wait , my only gripe would be that we ordered salad as a starter and then had the same salad again as part of the main . Staff were friendly and helpful. The beef main was superb very tender and cooked to perfection. Great meal

1  Thank Sammy509
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Popped into town for a spot of lunch and came across this lovely little restaurant.
There are lots of options to choose from and the drinks are massive. I had a glass of pineapple and water and a Chicken cassado. My husband had chicken breast stuffed with bacon, cheese and mushroom sause, again it was beautifully presented. The portion sizes were huge and was presented beautifully.
The staff were friendly and the place was decorated with lovely murals.
It was very reasonably priced.
I would definitely recommend this family owned restaurant.

1  Thank LauraWV11
Reviewed 28 September 2018

We went to our family vacations, the food is really good, my daughter and I are vegetarians and for us sometimes can be difficult to find a place that they really take the effort of a good meal.
My husband is not vegetarian and he had a great meal too.
We will recommend the place and come back again when we have the chance.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing, portions are huge, food is full of flavour. Service is friendly and are happy to answer any questions.

If we were in the area longer we would have certainly gone back!

You could easily miss this as it's above a shop.

Date of visit: August 2018