“The best food in costa rica”
Review of Monteverde Fussion

Monteverde Fussion
Ranked #16 of 52 Restaurants in Santa Elena
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: A restaurant with a very warm and cozy atmosphere, with a variety of foods and drinks, with organic and fresh ingredients. With an exclusive menu that has a variety of ingredients for different palates, we have dishes for vegans, children's menu, pizzas, fast foods, international food and Costa Rican food. In addition to excellent customer service.
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

from the natural juices to the delicious pasta this is the best meal I've had in Costa Rica and I have had quite a few good ones. The owner goes above and beyond to make the food wonderful. Try the cheesecake dessert. It's very different from American style but very very good!

1  Thank AR-BRAY

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The perfect restaurant- that is if you love delicious, organic, freah, honest, thoughtful food that is lovingly hand made and beautifully presented! Wonderful service also. We plan to come back tomorrow!

1  Thank Marisa L
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We ate at Fussion 2 times in 2 days in Monte verde. The food was fabulous! Minor, the chef and owner has designed a wonderful menu with dishes for everyone 's taste including vegan and meat eaters. His flavors are unlike any we have had in Costa Rica. The pizza is marvelous with home made crust and a rich sauce. The corn soup is so filling and unique. He has other dishes we tried and they were so terrific! We will always eat there when in Monte verde, Santa Elena. The restaurant was clean and attractive. Service was great! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We stopped at this restaurant at the edge of Santa Elena after four hours of hiking. The menu was impressively large, and the food delicious. I had the green papaya and pork tacos---such a wonderful blend of flavors, and homemade corn tortillas along with mango chutney. Vegetarian options also great--the rest of my family had vegetarian soups with crispy tasty bread. We topped it off with a homemade mango/vanilla ice-cream sandwich. My daughter also had a lovely blended mint lemonade. I almost wished I had ordered one for myself rather than wine! The owner, who was also our waiter, is a delight. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My favourite restaurant in Monteverde, service very kind with vegetarian / vegan options
The best pizza in Santa Elena.