“I love pizza”

Domino's Pizza - Durgapur
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Durgapur
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

One day when I am commingled home from office.
I see that advertisement of penzance. Then I deside to test these at least once.
Then I ordered it.
Today we are toke this peeza per week at least once.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Good food as expected. Only if the sitting capacity of the place could slightly increase, this would be the best choice.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I usually order from Dominos app and dine in. But recently I placed a delivery request for my family. One of the pizza was somewhat undercooked, I felt like that. But except that always expect good food at a moderate price.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Pizza are jzt too loving yrrrr....I know one tym experience could not explain u more...bt the fact is that...it is all way good...delivery is on time..with hotty nd tasty pizzas....delivery boys are also well behaved....nd once you get there...surely u will not think to go anywhere else...at any time u arrive...after order..u wilk get a fresh nd hot one...tryout...I m loving it.....

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The pizzas and the burgers are very tasty. The cost is also not very high,it is moderate. It also delivers food.