All reviews excellent resort nespresso machine stayed for nights a wonderful stay amazing pool pool area relaxing holiday delicious breakfast suite amenities beaches town island sea tennis simplicity luxury
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We has a lovely time at the Naoussa Hills Boutique Resort. The staff was very welcoming. The breakfast offered a good variety. The room was very comfortable and fully equiped. The view is wonderful. Not very far from Naoussa, and pleasantly quiet. I would definately recommend it

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard A
Reviewed 30 January 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at Naoussa Hills Boutique Resort. The staff was very welcoming and polite. They were very helpful with booking taxis, giving us tips and recommendations about where to go in Paros etc. The hotel offers spectacular views! The room was very clean, spacious and luxuriously decorated. The pool was clean and I really enjoyed not only swimming, but also just relaxing by it, reading my book. The breakfast offered a good selection, with local specialities. All in all, we managed to really wind down and relax during our stay and enjoy our holiday in Paros.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justbefree
Reviewed 26 January 2018

One of the best holidays i had!
Naoussa Hills Boutique Resort is wonderful,staff is friendly and helpful,the food was excellent the rooms where clean and luxury
Amazing atmosphere with first class hospitality a place which i strongly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank savsjack
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Naoussa Hills Boutique Resort is a great place for relaxing vacations just 15 minutes away from the centre of Naoussa by car. It is located in the hills overlooking Naoussa offering a great view to Naoussa gulf and Naxos Island. Across all aspects of hospitality during our staying it was obvious that there was attention to the detail from the hotel management and staff. Wonderful service, Superior breakfast with organic and local delicacies, well made snacks served in the swimming pool area, bespoke room decoration. I strongly recommend Naoussa Hills Boutique Resort and for sure I will visit again.

Room Tip: Try a room close to the pool
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

One of the nicest places I've stayed the people are awesome very friendly and very accommodating. We rented a 2 bedroom suite that was pool side it was gorgeous the showers looked like little caves carved out in stone. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a quiet romantic stay . I can't wait to come back. Realize it is in the hills you will need to rent a car to get you back and forth.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple