See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2016

I was really impressed with how close this was to Hannover Messe. It was only a block away. The room was simple, but clean and a good value. The owners couldn't be any nicer. My luggage was lost by the airlines and I had to go buy new clothes. The owner was so sympathetic to my situation that he actually ironed my shirt for me when I returned. Breakfast was a great big spread as well. Much better than what I am accustomed to at the Holiday Inn Express in the US.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 27 April 2016

We stayed in this hotel during our work for a fair.

Our room was equipped with two bed, a wardrobe, a TV, heating and a bathroom. It's basically okay. The beds are alright. The heating is a bit weak though.

Breakfast was quite a disappointment, though. The bap was rather tasteless and the cheese and meat as well. The staff, however, was really friendly!

We also had dinner one day in the restaurant and while my father was really content with his meal, I wasn't. The noodles were overcooked and the ham wasn't the best. While the taste wasn't the best, the amount of food on your plate was huge.

So all in all:
- friendly staff
- average rooms
- short distance to train station and fair
- breakfast poor
- restaurant food average as well

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Very friendly hotel and stuff. Ligna trade show is held every 2nd year. We were there now for 3rd perhaps 4th time. This is very frendly balkan mentality, food is excellent. Rooms are clean, small, with simple furniture. Advantage is location - very close to EAST entrance - 5 min walk. Disadvantage is the price increase every year.

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed 13 April 2015

Easy enough to find. Next to Bahnhof Laatzen and only 2 minutes walk from the tram stop Eichstrasse. Friendly enough welcome. Room was a fair size but fixtures and fittings are rather drab and tired looking. Reasonably good cold breakfast buffet included in room rate. The WiFi is very fast, stable and free, but only available in restaurant, not in guest rooms. I found this puzzling and inconvenient. Equally puzzling was the attitude of the lady who took my payment at check-out. I offered to pay some cash, with the balance on my card, but this was refused. It had to be one or the other!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I had booked a double room with two seperate beds for 1 night at this hotel.. prices on the internet show cca45-50EUR pricing, on confirming by mail and telephone. When we arrived there , the only advantage that it is close to the fair but otherwise it is a average hotel. But the best part of it is that when we paid the bill...it costed 160EUR for 2 nights. As we were in a hurry, we didnot check the invoice, but on coming home we realised the mistake and emailed back. On that the hotel owner says that this is special fair price. But on asking why two nights have been invoiuced, no reply nor any money was returned.

Please beware before paying the bill, have travelled the world,m mistakes can happen but not a 110EUR extra mistake...:-( Strongly advise to stay out of this hotel

Date of stay: April 2014